Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lowkey want it to be Kuina, it would mirror the Zoro’s first fight with Mihawk where he thinks about both Luffy and Kuina.
But either is fine by me
A vignette is a picture, so likely when Zoro says this, we only see Luffy's face/fighting Kaido and not Kuina's.

Anyone else just absolutely happy that Oda is finally giving non-Luffy battles the due diligence they need? A whole full chapter to Zoro's fight and it likely not close to finishing, as Sanji's needs to finish. I assume even after Zoro gets his powerup, it might just put him on equal playing field with King and therefore give us even more chapters of fighting beyond that point.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
read 1028 scanlations you'll get it i won't bother.

the fact that you dismiss the basic nature of some animals (not distinct like beak) just to wank yoir point is disturbing
Jfc even there sanji talks about "dino toughness" and you do realize that it isn't a singular hide like Kaido's right?

Sanji doesn't use Ryou and yet he was damaging Page One alright with the RS bypassing the nonexistant "hide". Franky literally cut through Sasaki's belly.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Once again Zoro is never, never, not once, stronger than Luffy at any point in the story. Never. It can be chapter 1000 or chapter 1 or 256 Luffy was/is stronger than Zoro.

Luffy at chapter 1000 > Zoro chapter 1000.
Sorry, the feats clearly say otherwise, and 1000 Luffy had no form of superior portrayal against Rooftop Zoro. Especially not when Zoro outperformed him (quite significantly) despite having to save him several times and the other Supernova a few times.

Both the feats and portrayal favour Rooftop Zoro over 1000 Luffy.

But if you're going to ignore those 10 chapters because "Zoro cannot be stronger than Luffy at any point in the story", then there's no point in this discussion.

I'm not really interested in debating against headcanon that ignores the manga.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Queen isn't just a massive Ancient Zoan like the Brachiosaurus, he is a complete Cyborg, this surely adds much more to his durability

It isn't like all Ancient Zoan users were equally as durable, not at all, just like King has a bonus on his stats by being a Lunarian
You're right but the difference is no where has it ever been stated that Queen's durability surpasses Kaido's while King explicitly states that he's more than "the Dragons and the Dinos".

I always give Luffy credit unless I am trolling
But I used to think he was Admiral level, now I am downgrading all roof top novas

Luffy = Low Top Tier
Zoro = Average YC1 level (Marco)
Law Kidd with awakening = Low YC1 Level (Katakuri)
Killer = YC3 level
Solid scaling. I have it roughly like that as well, just King ~ Marco is my change.

Status
Not open for further replies.