Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think like a simpleton?

Zoro has 3 swords, miHaWk MuSt HaVe A 3 SwOrDs.
Zoro has 9 sword style, miHaWk MuSt HaVe 9 SwOrD toO.
come on, let be serious a guy that has the title of the strongest swordman - clashed with a current Yonko in the past and the clashes that they had were legendary to the point that other Yonkos knew about it. We know that all Yonko have coc.
We know that Zoro aim to defeat Mihawk. We know that Zoro has this power. What else to you need?
Maybe the new film red will give the final proof you need? :shocking::suresure:

That image makes me salty if we don't get to see Zoro vs King wrecking the capital, Zoro vs Fujitora wrecking an island (or Marineford), and Zoro vs Mihawk wrecking the Red Line (my own fanfiction for their place of duel). :suresure:

If anyone wrecking the red line it going to be BB and luffy .
I don't see Oda not making there fight super crazy where he even destroy the red line in some way or fuck up some island or something lol.

Blackbeard can only create attractive gravitational forces.

Fujitora can make gravity attract, repel, go up, go down, go sideways, etc.

Blackbeard can also nullify devil fruits, but in terms of just gravity manipulation, Fujitora's fruit is WAY stronger.
If we take it to its logical extreme, Gravity powers can affect time and space, too, including splitting dimensions.

Fuji's DF is the strongest if we go by real-life logic, tbh.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
That's not the point. I'm saying this chapter doesn't solidify Mihawk as having it just because Zoro has it.

Just because Zoro has something, doesn't mean Mihawk must have it too and vice versa.

It's the same dumb logic when people said Zoro didn't have CoC because Mihawk doesn't.
It kinda does tbf.

Every major 1v1 opponent of Luffy ever since he was revealed to be a Conqueror have been Conquerors - Doflamingo, Katakuri & Kaido. Hody was in an arc meant to hype the strawhats up and Caesar was just part of the bigger arc with Doflamingo.

The same applies to Zoro as well now tbh. I'd be really surprised if his future opponents aren't Conquerors themselves.

Nope it aint. In OP Yami and Gura > Fuji's df.
But only because of the fruit nullifying. In terms of just gravity manipulation Fujitora’s fruit is stronger since can create repulsive, sideways, etc gravitational force.
Post automatically merged:

If we take it to its logical extreme, Gravity powers can affect time and space, too, including splitting dimensions.

Fuji's DF is the strongest if we go by real-life logic, tbh.
By far and it’s not even close. In marvel and DC gravity manipulators can literally kill anyone by having their own bodies cave in on themselves.

If anyone wrecking the red line it going to be BB and luffy .
I don't see Oda not making there fight super crazy where he even destroy the red line in some way or fuck up some island or something lol.
Luffy vs BB will likely take place in Raftel where the One Piece is.

Or is there something about Red Line and BB that I don't know about?

Do you think like a simpleton?

Zoro has 3 swords, miHaWk MuSt HaVe A 3 SwOrDs.
Zoro has 9 sword style, miHaWk MuSt HaVe 9 SwOrD toO.
The Fuck are you saying ? :kaidowhat:

If Zoro has it you can be sure Mihawk has it

You don't become the best swordsman without having the thing that defines you as king

+ Blackening your sword must surely be related to CoC

But hey it seems way too complicated for you to understand that :denzimote:

it depend on the situation but yeah a sword that try constantly to squis Zoro'ryou doesnt make Zoro fight easyer (which is what a PU is). Yes Zoro will become stronger but you can't denied that something that can cause this to Zoro, due to not pomping enough ryou or losing focus can be call a nerf:

Look is even causing pain to Zoro. Nah this is a nerf especially if the guy that is using the blade hasnt understand yet what the blade want from the user (which after this spoiler we are getting the answer).
Based on that I can argue that Enma was fighint all the time against Zoro which coudnt use his own power as he wanted and also use the fully potential of Enma.
I can agree that Enma is at the same time training indirectly Zoro control of his Ryou at the cost of losing focus and getting exhausted.
Folks assume Enma is a tool to train his CoA
But In reality Zoro already Mastered CoA

Enma is a tool for Conquerors Haki

Status
Not open for further replies.