Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been saying for literally months (years?) that the top tier/YC gap had been overstated by the plot for hype and progression purposes. Glad to see most people are finally realizing this.

Once Zoro fights an admiral I'll have a new army of admiral wankers on my team.
Luffy low diff zoro
Blackbeard neg-low diff shiryu
Prime Roger low-midd diff prime Rayleigh
Dragon low diff sabo
Shanks low-midd diff beckman
Primebeard low -midd diff Marco

akainu vs aokiji =extreme diff for both
Kizaru vs akainu =extreme diff for both
Aokiji vs kizaru = extreme diff for both

Blackbeard Neg diff admirals
Shanks kaido low admirals
base Luffy midd-high diff admirals

3 admirals + 7 warlords >> 1 prime yonko
3 admirals = 1 prime yonko
1 prime yonko >> 7 warlords

Prime Blackbeard > 6 admirals + 7 warlords
Prime luffy > prime Blackbeard + pluton +

. King is really massive in Zoan form.

2. Zoro may be able to control the size. The Tatsumaki he used against King caught him, so it's not any sort of anti feat. If Katakuri necessitates a massive Tatsumaki, then Zoro would use one.
I guess so. The Tatsumaki used against Kaido does look big af.
Well, I'm not going to argue Shishi Sonson if you believe it.
I know Shishi Sonson is incredibly fast, but like Katakuri's evading skills are so advanced where I have a hard time seeing him fall for such a straight forward attack.

Current Luffy is way stronger than he was when he defeated Katakuri.
He is but I'd argue that the Luffy going into Udon would still potentially lose to Kata 1v1, he definitely won with a shit ton of convenient help.
During Udon he received one big PU to boost his AP which imo is enough to give Luffy the benefit of the doubt over King, Marco and Kata.

Current Luffy is far above their pay grade anyways. I don't think there's a power inflation tbh. There would be one if Post Udon Luffy went toe to toe with King and both were equal something Kat probably can't do.

Concerning Ben and Shiryu. Both are by no means held to the same standard as YC1. Shanks has the strongest crew and the BB pirates will potentially surpass them.

Splitting heavens with the world’s strongest creature >>>>> Anything ZoLo did.
Getting his ass destroyed by hakai and giving a scar with his most powerful attack which even Yamato failed to notice during her 1 on 1 with Kaido is not a notable feat.
Cope a little harder.

It doesn't matter if they spit the "heavens". Their attacks still wouldn't have scarred Kaido.

Who cares if Yamato has bad observation skills. Kaido acknowledged Zoro scarred him. That's what's important.

The fact Zoro scarred Kaido while severely weaken and injured makes it even more impressive.

Well, you wouldn't die just from exhaustion without at least semi-serious injuries. Marco shouldn't be able to use Blue Flames if he's out of stamina right? Still he could use em to save Zoro and to carry Izo around which probably means his injuries also played a major role in his defeat.

I know Izo is injured too but why would Marco complain about carrying an injured Izo? Isn't that something that Marco's supposed to do voluntarily with his friend is injured? That's why I am saying Marco talking about Izo doesn't make sense. The official French version says Marco's the one injured. It's fine if you don't wanna go with it.
If we talking real life exhaustion can leave you mess up without semi-serious injuries and that could lead to death in other ways .
But i don't think you can be certain if that is how Oda would have his power .

Since zoro infused enma with coc that means when he uses it next its gonna be adv coc slashes :stealthblack:
That's rad and should happen, but I want a legit conqueror's clash between Zoro and King only when their fight is nearing the end and both say something badass like:

"I can't be beaten here. Not by your or anybody else. I'm going to make Kaido-san the Pirate King." :kawak:

"When all is said and done, you can give your captain a proper burial, because I'm gonna make Luffy the Pirate King!" :hohoho:

Then cue a conqueror's clash to rock the capital. :datas:

I guess so. The Tatsumaki used against Kaido does look big af.

I know Shishi Sonson is incredibly fast, but like Katakuri's evading skills are so advanced where I have a hard time seeing him fall for such a straight forward attack.

He is but I'd argue that the Luffy going into Udon would still potentially lose to Kata 1v1, he definitely won with a shit ton of convenient help.
During Udon he received one big PU to boost his AP which imo is enough to give Luffy the benefit of the doubt over King, Marco and Kata.

Current Luffy is far above their pay grade anyways. I don't think there's a power inflation tbh. There would be one if Post Udon Luffy went toe to toe with King and both were equal something Kat probably can't do.

Concerning Ben and Shiryu. Both are by no means held to the same standard as YC1. Shanks has the strongest crew and the BB pirates will potentially surpass them.
Post time skip
Lion song never been dodge ever since

Status
Not open for further replies.