Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But they go hand in hand in no way should mihawk be over shanks if he does not have coc haki one sword/one arm or not lol if they clashed then shanks should win because his haki is superior they not gonna walk to the side and say ok now don't turn on ur coc haki lol mihawk has it and if he doesn't its one of odas biggest misses because zoro will clap mihawk
If Mihawk has advanced CoO, Zoro's going to find it hard to land a hit even with CoC. There's other powers out there.

CoC isn't the be all and end all.

if you had told me this before the soilers came out i would've agreed with you completely (i hated enma with passion), but this chapter is starting to change my view on enma, i'm interested to see where that plotelines leads.
Yeah it is like taming different type animals for different people.

Try taming a tiger or hippo or grizzly bear and try not get killed by these animal for year. Very tough to tame wild animal.
crazy people would try to tame these animal but high risk. image tiger, hippo, grizzly bear as guard dog protect your house

Zoro is type crazy guy to use cursed weapon and he will try tame wild dangerous animal. Not me, just use bare hand or use normal weapon.

No shit his attacks wouldn’t scar kaido? He doesn’t use a sword?

Luffy splitting the heavens is a insane feat. Same with Zoro and what he did. But don’t downplay luffys feat.

Zoros feat is amazing but don’t downplay luffys? He split the skies with kaido. Only yonkos have done that. Big accomplishment. And ofc lufffy wouldn’t scar kaido? He doesn’t use a sword does he? So idk why you bringing that up.
Not downplaying Luffy. Kaido has the most durable body in the manga that makes him invincible. Scarring him is an extraordinary feat. That's why him and Oden are the only two able to achieve that feat.

I believe King is harder to damage for a different reason.

Luffy vs BB will likely take place in Raftel where the One Piece is.

Or is there something about Red Line and BB that I don't know about?

I used to tell my self that fight would also happen there but i not certain anymore.
I can see everyone finding out the info and then we have the huge world war that goes every where .
Then we have 4 way fight with the WG and CD , revs and pirates but i guess time will tell .

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
During Udon he received one big PU to boost his AP which imo is enough to give Luffy the benefit of the doubt over King, Marco and Kata.

Current Luffy is far above their pay grade anyways. I don't think there's a power inflation tbh. There would be one if Post Udon Luffy went toe to toe with King and both were equal something Kat probably can't do.
Post Udon Luffy has neither feats nor portrayal to be above Rooftop Zoro. The very same Zoro that King is crapping on right now.

Concerning Ben and Shiryu. Both are by no means held to the same standard as YC1. Shanks has the strongest crew and the BB pirates will potentially surpass them.
LOL. Half the YC 1s aren't actually YC 1s.

Post Udon Luffy gets crapped on worse than Zoro; he has no swords to block or defend against King with.

Not downplaying Luffy. Kaido has the most durable body in the manga that makes him invincible. Scarring him is an extraordinary feat. That's why him and Oden are the only two able to achieve that feat.

True I agree. It is. But so is luffys feat. But yeah I don’t think he can cut him right now because of Breath of all things, he can’t hear his breath so he can’t cut him. That’s why he asked what is he

Oden's feat isn't that all impressive too, since he scarred the Dragon form which is less durable than current King.

Status
Not open for further replies.