Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait why are Sanji and Queen talking about Lunarians?
Is Sanji interested in them ?
My guess is Queen makes a comment about Sanji's fire technique again after taking Hell Memories, tying it back to King. Then Sanji asks him what he is and the Queen goes into it.

My guess anyway since early spoilers generally leave out why these guys have these conversations

I asked about 4 people and you answered 1, that Luffy hasn't even scarred yet, please don't let that be your final answer

Hasn’t scarred yet? Does luffy use a sword….? You are braindead. Like I said if you think Zoro and luffy are close in strength right now when ZORO is getting destroyed by king & luffy is splitting the skies with kaido; your delusional 💀💀

and why does it matter if Zoro clashed with Queen & big mom?? So does that make Zoro stronger you sped? Luffy already clashed with big mom before

Yo quick question, if that's whats needed to break through King's defence, how high do you rank King compared to other YC1s?
  1. Shiryu
  2. Beckman
  3. King
  4. Marco
  5. Katakuri
Beckman and Shiryu are still above him. Shiryu is Zoro's EoS opponent, meaning he will be fighting a stronger version of zoro than the one king is. Beckman is stronger simply by virtue of the portrayal the red hair pirates got. The marines specifically highlighted the strength of shanks's commanders, he never did that for the beast pirates.

Its not same with Koby. With that logic Kyros can see it too.
Again stop capping before either looking it up or doing research. In the episode of luffy where they showed coby as a captain and helmeppo with the new vice admiral they literally showed coby reading the vice admirals mind.

He also did this in marine Ford when he first got it

My guess is Queen makes a comment about Sanji's fire technique again after taking Hell Memories, tying it back to King. Then Sanji asks him what he is and the Queen goes into it.

My guess anyway since early spoilers generally leave out why these guys have these conversations
It’s interesting
Oda continues to bring up this Lunarians subject in front of Sanji, and maybe Sanji would want to learn more about them and if his fire linked to them

I swear if this builds up to nothing

1. King is Kaido's right hand man, his strongest subordinate and the leader of his All Stars.
  2. King is the only All Star that Kaido brought with him to attack Marineford.

This is utter nonsense, but here you go:

That's because King is himself decently above Post Udon Luffy.
Dude that is nothing compare to what luffy did with don where he hit threw attacks and defence.
Luffy smash part of the island in half https://cdn.readonepiece.com/file/mangap/2/10790000/17.jpeg

Wait why are Sanji and Queen talking about Lunarians?
Is Sanji interested in them ?
Given how Queen is a science fanatic, and one of the best scientist out there, makes sense that he is dropping lore out of nowhere

He is doing that since he transformed in Hybrid form, he was asking for the Raid Suit like crazy to see how it works (and cuz Sanji wasn't doing nothing to him aswell)

Simply seeing an attack from King from a distance just brought it out of him
:kawak::queenhear:

Status
Not open for further replies.