Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Post automatically merged:

Just like how a nerfed pleasure cucked your garbage ass guts clone of a character in a non coa stab wound

Clowns will be fucking clowns
All that venom in your words and Zoro still made it to the roof unlike other non supernova stars hats and he was the MVP unlike the nerfed pleasure and 3 captains who were also there, that hate isn't good for you.

The bro King went to fight her and her entire crew, lucky for her she fell off the ship. :king:
“Entire crew” you mean a tiny fraction of her crew? The same fraction that Kaido was screaming about potentially causing a war? :myman:

BM cant be killed even when you think she is. Smoothie said it best normal logic does not apply to her. Even when her wedding cake got destroyed she got an even better one. Even when she got amnesia and was starving, she ended up getting fed and seeing Kaido. Even when she fought the WSC the unbeatable 1v1 creature she still matched him and ended up getting her alliance :myman:

Zoro: I will be stronger by my own ways.
His own ways: Papa Oden's Enma awakened :))), ODa #SaveZoro
Oden's Enma? Enma is a Shimotsuki sword, Zoro is more deserving of it than Oden, Enma living rent free in your miserable head.

Anyone who thinks i hate zoro either have to be trolling or they’re just a moron 🤷🏾‍♂️

No way people actually believe this
weren't you the one who got banned for talking shit and saying you would shoot Zorotards?

I literally just say what other’s are afraid to say

I point out his flaws bc everyone’s always on Sanji’s ass so why is it wrong when i clown zoro a bit?
That's fine, nothing wrong in clowning, it's just funny because you're hypocritical in your comments.

It's not difficult.... I dont like Sanji I trash him all the time same with Luffy, you seemingly have a difficult time writing I dont like Zoro

That's fine, nothing wrong in clowning, it's just funny because you're hypocritical in your comments.

It's not difficult.... I dont like Sanji I trash him all the time same with Luffy, you seemingly have a difficult time writing I dont like Zoro
Because I actually like Zoro lol

I don’t like his fans. But i’m not scum who’d personally harass and attack them for it. We’re all too old for that

Instead i just clown their faves for trying to clown my fav. Basically a fun never ending circle.

I’m just a bit too over aggressive especially since I’m passionate as a sanji fan

I do actually dislike mihawk to the fullest though so fuck that trash can

Status
Not open for further replies.