Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B
Dude, Whitebeard is a loser from bygone era who made some kinda orphanage filled with losers.

Ace, the so called next PK, died in mere minutes if not seconds after getting baited by a bitter truth.
Marco the loser, the only YC1 who doesn't have CoC, the loser who can't do shit but stalling, and got his ass whopped by non serious King.
Jozu the chair, another loser who became crippled because of being distracted in mere minutes if not seconds.

Even his "brother" is also a retard from bygone era who danced naked like a clown for 5 years.

Compared to Whitebeard the Father of Clowns Orphanage, Mou Gou looks like a God.
Bro you need to see a doctor. Best thing a psychiatrist or a neurologist. There is something wrong with your brain. We as a community are deeply concerned about you.
Calling the legendary WB trash. Something is not right with you. Please bro go do a check up. You never know it might be cancer.

Than why didn’t it KO Kin’emon?

People are acting like COC coating is some magic top tier oogabooga that lets top tiers destroy anyone who isn’t a top tier when it’s really just a buffed version of ryou.

Future sight seemed insane during the Katakuri fight but didn’t matter nearly as much (if at all) afterwards. COC infusement is the same thing: a gimmick so that the MC can beat the arc antagonist. That’s literally all it is.
Oda told you what happened with Ki'nemon body, Law abilities help him against thid Attack from Kaidou.

Exactly. Oda said the Strawhats will face the greatest threat(lurking legend) so far.
And just last few days I said that Zoro is facing the greatest threat on Onigashima.
My future sight never misses... :crazwhat:
Wait, are you telling me that we were so many Zorofans bashing Oda for giving King to Zoro when he is actually none other than the greatest threat the SH ever faced ? The one above the Yonkos ? At least comparable to if not stronger than Roger himself ???

Words fail to describe how much Oda owned us… we're nothing more than delusional fools who thought Oda was belittling Zoro with this fight when it was the complete other way around.

WODA is and shall be the greatest Zorofan there is, NEVER DOUBT IT !
:kata:

Let's see.

Zoro learned sunachi thanks to Kuina granpa ...I think such was already theorized so just get a confirmation.

I wonder at what age Zoro learned the word tho cuz if I'm not wrong he is first challenging dojos around.
So kozaburo was alive when meets Kuina? Nice data.

Status
Not open for further replies.