Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The part of the zoro fandom which goes extreme downplayed King for months, cause they wanted to push Kaido vs Zoro. But they completely changed when King got to be the enemy of Zoro.

I even declared with some before that they agree Kaido would never be weaker then King. Some already ignore that agreement. At least @Finalbeta sticks to it.
that's simply because we scaled King to Katakuri level , but he's clearly showing feats that are a lot above Kat

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
That’s not how it works lol
That line is usually followed by an explanation of how it really works... :crazwhat:

Wait, are you telling me that we were so many Zorofans bashing Oda for giving King to Zoro when he is actually none other than the greatest threat the SH ever faced ? The one above the Yonkos ? At least comparable to if not stronger than Roger himself ???

Words fail to describe how much Oda owned us… we're nothing more than delusional fools who thought Oda was belittling Zoro with this fight when it was the complete other way around.

WODA is and shall be the greatest Zorofan there is, NEVER DOUBT IT !
:kata:
Zoro and his opponents are in a class of their own. :crazwhat:
Shiryu, Kizaru and Mihawk have big shoes to fill and without a doubt, they will. :goyea:

Your braindead lmao
Dont be mad at me just because Oda confirmed what I claimed. :kriwhat:

You try to argue something while leaving the whole context by side, which changes everything.

King is in full defense mode by Zoros attacks. He waited for these attackes, guarded himself, was prepared.

Kaido on the other hand showed himself openly, he didnt even wanted to defend, he doesnt even cared for an attack. So he didnt blocked, didnt guarded, didnt used any haki.

Kaido humilated the whole pirates. While King fights seriously.
Context dude, context.
Context? There are very less amount of people here who actually use context or sense in their arguments

Ironically you are the one always taking Ls. Recent one about King not being strong as an AdmiraL.
Admirals are definitely likely beating King. Fujitora and GB are probably the only exceptions at best and I'm not so confident about the former, don't see any L little Tejas kun.

If anything you think that Marco would defeat Akainu and that Sanji can solo Kaido. :myman:

Admirals are definitely likely beating King. Fujitora and GB are probably the only exceptions at best and I'm not so confident about the former, don't see any L little Tejas kun.

If anything you think that Marco would defeat Akainu and that Sanji can solo Kaido. :myman:
There goes your comprehension. You must be special category of dense to think that a Kaido fan can think Sanji can solo Kaido. Well I guess it's your next L

Status
Not open for further replies.