Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And Zoro is struggling against king? And luffy split the skies with kaido? Destructive levels of haki clashing? And luffy is gonna beat kaido? and Zoro is gonna EXTREME diff king? But ZORO has higher AP ? Yeah read with your fucking eyes open idiot
King is taking hits that injured Kaido and has some hax with his Race. Zoro not able to cut him for some reason. We are talking about people that can be cut and punched. Zoro attacks will be more lethal and take less hits because of that. Bro its common sense. You see what Oden did to Kaido with one attack had him looking shook. While Luffy hit Kaido a million times.

King is taking hits that injured Kaido and has some hax with his Race. Zoro not able to cut him for some reason. We are talking about people that can be cut and punched. Zoro attacks will be more lethal and take less hits because of that. Bro its common sense. You see what Oden did to Kaido with one attack had him looking shook. While Luffy hit Kaido a million times.

Bro kaido LET Zoro / everyone land attacks he didn’t block or anything? using SWORDS against kaido IS the better matchup/advantage. But that doesn’t mean Zoro is stronger than luffy? Luffy is still gonna beat kaido? And he’s not using swords is he? He doesn’t need swords if he has Adv coc Plus his G4 forms.

And the reason Zoro can’t damage king right now is because he can’t hear kings breath. That’s why he asked what is he.

Bruv, how is that a one shot????
Luffy one shotted Bellamy with his first attack. The very first punch he threw at Bellamy knocked him out
Kaido one shotted Luffy with his first attack not his second. His very first attack. Luffy got a bagua to the face and slept
Zoro vs Kaku, Apoo and Killer ain't one shots cos Zoro kept clashing with them, Hell I swear he used named attacks on Apoo and Kaku before finishing em off with one of his top hitters.
how is it not?
You are missing my point, I wasn't referring to Zoro ending a fight after launching 1 attack, I'm talking about if Zoro "lands" it has always been lights out for the opponent
Zoro clashed and used many named attacks on Kaku but the minute he connected 1 clean hit Kaku was done, same goes for Mr1, Ohm, Pica, Killer, etc

The point is we have seen Zoro and Luffy clash with people of similar levels and while Luffy needed multiple hits to win, Zoro can do it in 1, for me is solid proof that Zoro's AP is the strongest in the crew, heck just look at dragon blaze, its an attack Kaido and Big mom had to dodge, the attack travelled many kilometres and cut that gigantic horn off, there is nothing so far that Luffy has shown that can do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.