Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
btw zoro has disadvantage in this fight.. with his time ticking and king screwing around..

do you gyz believe King is smart enough to figure the sudden senzu bean recuperation has a tike limit seeing how abruptly it healed zoro?

so what? Kuina moment is the most important experience for Zoro (she drive Zoro to greatness to the very top) Wado Ichimonchi is always with Zoro that enough for Zoro
I know Kuina is important to Zoro that much is very clear but it doesn’t make much sense for her to still be Zoro’s best friend when she died 10+ years ago

Zoro met Luffy 2 years ago and they’ve pretty much been partners in crime since that day but Luffy isn’t his best friend?

Even Sanji or Chopper being his best friend make more sense than Kuina

It is, he's intending to release his CoC so that Enma can suck up its full force. Atleast that's what the spoiler says.
Enma full of conqueror's haki is basically the endproduct of advCoC- CoC coating. Gimmick based, but still the same stuff in green, like I already said.
Luffy used normal conq for long time and later learned advanced conq. like zoro never before roof piece used it
and like if he learns that just in the same arc as luffy then that's a big W for zoro

Sanji cooks for him while he work out
Thats a big debt to be honest
Naah... Zoro ain't dumb taking that as a debt
Its sanji's main job to do that.... but Fuck now it hit me maybe he talking about the Nothing happened moment when sanji was ready to give up his own life for zoro... and maybe he was talking about the recent promise he made with sanji and debt is wrong translation of promise

Mf fighting kaido in base he really doesnt use his df like crazy rn
his fruit is also very weak, only luffys creativity made it strong.

what about zoro with his "cursed sword" seems like magic to me:kayneshrug:
This base cope again :kobeha: Luffy used CoC coating snakeman against base Kaido and it didn't do shit, he has been using gears the whole time and his fruit is overpowered, it's giving him forms like Toriyama gives Goku new transformations. :watchout:

Status
Not open for further replies.