Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Topi Jerami
The fight for sure not end in 5mins, Kaido fight alone will be very long. I expect a scenario where Momo get his "legendary hour" moment where he lift the whole island until the fights end after a hour or even more.

Kaido,King and Queen will use awakening, the fight continue, remember this words!!
Added Tyki_Mikk to the list of "WorstGen members that can write story better than Oda".

If only Oda wasn't retarded and making flying Onigashima plot bullshit.

The fight that can be legendary, shook the whole Wano, lasted for days... now have 5 minutes time limit bs.

I meant, it is kinda predictable that Kaido can survive and not undefeated after time limit. Yet following Oda's formula, I guess all of his crewmates will get defeated before time limit and he will spare only Kaido alone.
I mean that is norm really all the other fights will finish before luffy fight.
Also when luffy wins it get show off to more people .
Hell it won't surprise me if Oda has luffy and Kaido fight on wano it self .

Agree, at least Sasaki and WsW didn't make much sense.
Ulti tank every shit(attacks with g4lvl power and stronger then Gamma knife) and she keep comeback but WsW get one shot by Jinbe move, a attack who Queen laught about... They really fall out of their hype moment.
While I hate how Oda handled Nami and Usopp fight, Ulti's durability isn't something I can criticize. She showed really very great resilience.

But man WsW was such a disappointment durability wise, one good punch from Jinbe and he was done, wtf:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

I'm open for King to have adcoc but already explained my mind to others on discord
It's weird in his case cause Zoro didn't master or unlock adcc because he saw King using it but rather because of enma as he wanted to tame it completely.
Oda usually have villains using a skill to make protagonists gain them mid battle : luffy learnt g2 because he saw CP skills, Kata and Kaido were using advanced haki before Luffy learnt them
Here though, King hasn't used adcoc or adcoa at all...barely used koka only last chapter and His whole hype is his race only.
I won be surprised anymore if he shows AdCoC but won't be shocked either if he doesn't per analysis.

:josad:gonna lose in 15 min vs Zoro
Zoro was more worried about enma than King the whole fight , same way Sanji was more worried about his own family issues than Queen.
That time when ancient top YC zoans with lunarai/cyborg traits are gonna have less stamina in serous 1v1 battle than Katakuri whose forte isn't dura/endurance eve

BTW Queen is a freaking tank
This chapter hypes Linlin even more. She did more pain as she had Queen done and shaking eith 2 hakiless moves while Marco + Sanji haven't even done something close. Hype for G4 too cause it rattled Linlin's coated arm
And people thought I'm crazy to say G4>>Marco ~ G3 in AP.

@TheAncientCenturion can King tank Zoro's best moves like Kaido, Doffy and kata did tank Luffy's?
Can King fight hour(s) while weakened fatally like Kaido, Doffy and Kata are?
It's not looking Good for King as Zoro is at his limits health wise and already had flashbacks while getting his resolve back by powering up.
Battle ending soon.

One more question :
Is Sanji > Zoro/Kidd/Law because of his dna genes making him physically tanker than them? Also Sanji is faster than them too.
If you say No then why is King above Doffy/Marco/Katakuri because of same rules?
Don't worry bro, Ls Memories = Asura still stands, it's not that Lanji is weak, it's Queen that is strong. :ronalugh:

I'm open for King to have adcoc but already explained my mind to others on discord
It's weird in his case cause Zoro didn't master or unlock adcc because he saw King using it but rather because of enma as he wanted to tame it completely.
Oda usually have villains using a skill to make protagonists gain them mid battle : luffy learnt g2 because he saw CP skills, Kata and Kaido were using advanced haki before Luffy learnt them
Here though, King hasn't used adcoc or adcoa at all...barely used koka only last chapter and His whole hype is his race only.
I won be surprised anymore if he shows AdCoC but won't be shocked either if he doesn't per analysis.

:josad:gonna lose in 15 min vs Zoro
Zoro was more worried about enma than King the whole fight , same way Sanji was more worried about his own family issues than Queen.
That time when ancient top YC zoans with lunarai/cyborg traits are gonna have less stamina in serous 1v1 battle than Katakuri whose forte isn't dura/endurance eve

BTW Queen is a freaking tank
This chapter hypes Linlin even more. She did more pain as she had Queen done and shaking eith 2 hakiless moves while Marco + Sanji haven't even done something close. Hype for G4 too cause it rattled Linlin's coated arm
And people thought I'm crazy to say G4>>Marco ~ G3 in AP.

@TheAncientCenturion can King tank Zoro's best moves like Kaido, Doffy and kata did tank Luffy's?
Can King fight hour(s) while weakened fatally like Kaido, Doffy and Kata are?
It's not looking Good for King as Zoro is at his limits health wise and already had flashbacks while getting his resolve back by powering up.
Battle ending soon.

One more question :
Is Sanji > Zoro/Kidd/Law because of his dna genes making him physically tanker than them? Also Sanji is faster than them too.
If you say No then why is King above Doffy/Marco/Katakuri because of same rules?
"Wasnt worrying about King the whole fight" man legit was worrying how I can beat him without knowing his race LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.