Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
sanji and queen behaving like announcers over here, uses hells memories on queen, yeets him through a couple buildings, and then he just walks back to sanji to talk about king like "bro, he's the undefeatable king, go check up his history yourself", , then we have mr sanji being an interviewer and asking questions and shit, damn, sanji vs queen is kinda stonl:whitepress::lawsigh:, what's the matter olda? Don't wanna draw actual fights? Like just martial arts? C'mon, those pre ts panels had a lot personality to them...damn olda:odenugh:.

Last edited:
Idk how Zoro stans turned a chapter about Zoro's swords/Enma into a King wankfest, but alright.

I really want to see that last panel though! It sounds awesome.

They are desperate.
I don't wanna doneplay King
Let them feast on "lunarian hype"

The whole chapter zoro is trying to figure out how to tame enma, even King got free shots because of it.
Zoro didn't even get adcoc cause of King but enma being too powerful to tame.
Different from Luffy getting adcoc or fs because of his villains being too strong and uses adcoc/fs

I thought Queen was hyping King himself as Monster bit since he calls every lunarian "monstrous " due to their durability then I'm sorry
King isn't still above Marco

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Knowing Oda he will not end the fight until we get a proper explanation on Kings race and how they got wiped out.

Soo thats at least 2 chapters minimun before Zoro is done with him.
:risicheck:
Actually, oda can put lunarian stuffs on hold for future like he always does (hope he doesn't)

But yeah king has yet to get damaged so I doubt oda will let Zoro one shot king.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
They are desperate.
I don't wanna doneplay King
Let them feast on "lunarian hype"

The whole chapter zoro is trying to figure out how to tame enma, even King got free shots because of it.
Zoro didn't even get adcoc cause of King but enma being too powerful to tame.
Different from Luffy getting adcoc or fs because of his villains being too strong and uses adcoc/fs

I thought Queen was hyping King himself as Monster bit since he calls every lunarian "monstrous " due to their durability then I'm sorry
King isn't still above Marco
You know what this chapter proves? That Zoro, who cut Kaido using just CoA, that Zoro needs ACOC to significantly damage King.

Attacks that perma scar Kaido are the only ones which do meaningful damage to King.

Status
Not open for further replies.