Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
King is alive while the rest of his race has been exterminated, that's what separates them. It clearly implies that not all Lunarians are created equally, and that King is probably the strongest member of his race.

Similar to how Kimimaro was the strongest member of the Kaguya clan and the Kaguya clan's only survivor.
There has a be a reason how King survived and I'll wait until Oda explain it hopefully. Such as did King escape or did he truly defeated everyone?
Oda did hinted we will find out soon, so I'll be glad.

There has a be a reason how King survived and I'll wait until Oda explain it hopefully. Such as did King escape or did he truly defeated everyone?
Oda did hinted we will find out soon, so I'll be glad.
Why can't you just assume that the reason King survived because he's superior to the rest of his race? Why do you need Oda to spoon feed you an explanation when there's already an obvious assumption that you can already make?

learn to write sabo will prove fire burns hotter than magma, it was planted by oda in marineford THE END
Zoro Will not fight any admiral he will fight mihawk shiryu and Bald Samurai Gorosei who has Shodai Kitetsu not only the first of the cursed swords but the strongest Cursed sword and one of the 12 Supreme Grade swords.
Thst is you claim. But please source that oda plan sabo to beat Akainu or use blue fire.

Gorsei clearly said admirals are strongest world government fighting force. Not gorsei, but admiral are strongest fighter for world governmen. And gorsei are literally very old compare to Garp or Akainu.

btw sanji will fight blond gorsei, not kizaru

Dawg, its fucking obvious since Hajrudin is the leader of the New Giant Pirates and is the one who's gonna rep them in the Grand Fleet lmaoo.

And Oda never needs to separate King from his race since all of them are DEAD ALREADY.
Why would the Elbaf King or Duke or whoever want to waste his time being a pirate? So I doubt Hajruddin is one of the strongest giants.

That why we get a flashback soon enough.[hopefully]

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Nahh that statement pertains to the average strength imo.

The average giant is insanely strong for a fodder but still a fodder. An army of giants would wreck an army of humans but a single high tier is enough to solo them army.

They are elite fodders but still fodders at the end of the day.
I really cannot see this. We're going to visit Elbaf after Wano. Luffy, Zoro and Yamato will have opponents there.

Status
Not open for further replies.