Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mfer just pulled a fucking Diable Jambe.
Yeah.
I had my doubts before, but Sanji got some Lunarian ties somehow. I was skeptical about Queen's statements, but this here is too much.
There's NO WAY this shit is just a coincidence.
Would it have something to do with Sora?(her name means "sky", after all).
@Vinsmoke D. Zolo @Zoro D Goat @RayanOO @Chrono @Hiragaro @SDfear etc

Yeah so Germa climbing the top of the Red Line, where Marco said the Lunarian used to live might have something to do with it.

Thst is you claim. But please source that oda plan sabo to beat Akainu or use blue fire.

Gorsei clearly said admirals are strongest world government fighting force. Not gorsei, but admiral are strongest fighter for world governmen. And gorsei are literally very old compare to Garp or Akainu.

btw sanji will fight blond gorsei, not kizaru
If you think one of the 12 Supreme Grade swords the other 3 belonging to Roger Mihawk and Whitebeard
the most Cursed sword Shodai Kitetsu which came to be weaker with each new sword. Sandai and Nidai not even being in its league and made 100s of years later. Being the highest grade of the 3, is not only the first of the swords but the strongest (Vol. 11 Chapter 97 (p. 13) Tashigi explains the ranking of the Kitetsu swords, thereby mentioning the Shodai as strongest and most evil cursed sword) is belonging to a weakling you must be so DELUDED.
Old bald samurai is probably from the void century, there are panels of him using the (Uchiko Ball – This is a silk ball on a stick. This ball contains fine stone powder use for polishing the blade and blade scratch removal) zoro does the same on sunny. There are panels of zoro and samurai gorosei using uchiko ball cleaning their swords in the same position. He will 100% fight zoro and is probably mihawks master as i suspect mihawk may be CD.

Status
Not open for further replies.