Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree but we don't know how much time passes until Elbaf or atleast until the fights in Elbaf.
It just seems like the perfect spot/time for Luffy vs Shanks, Zoro vs Mihawk for me.
Mihawk is being pursued by the government, its not something outlandish to think he might go to elbaf or to temporarely join shanks in order for the government to leave him alone.
:zorothink:

Kind of surprised King hasn't used his hybrid form more tbh, but I don't really mind because I like his zoan and base forms designs much more.

Queen did switch from Hybrid to zoan once iirc, but yeah, King switches forms every chapter lol.

King does seem to be a really balanced fighter in general. Skilled with the sword, monstrous physical strength, capable of using ranged attacks with fire, his beak is dangerous too.
A killing machine, the Terminator of One Piece. :myman:

King and Queen need to go down. Like bruh, these fights are eating a ridiculous amount of page time. We could have had 5 Zoro vs Kakus by now.

And Jack couldn’t get one chapter? Not even three pages? The Favouritism jumped out.

Status
Not open for further replies.