Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
He's tired but still relatively hella clean
That's how his Zoan form looks. He needed saving from fodders not so long ago.

Zoro was getting overwhelmed ap wise most the fight with the boost thar shouldnt be a problem anymore

Ehhhh
With acoc yes
Nahhh, even without ACoC Zoro hits much harder than Marco and Katakuri.
The dude was carving up Kaido using just CoA.

No it wouldn't lol, based on what you think that ?? Queen durability shits on kata that was able to tank then for some time, keep being biased.
@Zowo

You both saying that Queen won't get fucked up by Boundman is cope, there's even evidence proving it.

- Sane Big mom needs to use armament on her forearm to nullify a simple Kong Gun:

- While Hakiless O-Lin two shots Queen and makes him faint lmao, it's literally impossible to debate this.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Queen vs King is at least a low high diff - bare minimum. Not a mid diff from the portrayal
Nonsense.

That portrayal went out of the window this chapter:
Skull Dome, Left Brain Tower - "Red Light District" Queen: Muhahaha~! Queen: The person on the Den Den Mushi earlier was the "Pirate Hunter" right!? Queen: He won't be able to beat King......!! Sanji: ............. Queen: That guy is a survivor of the Lunaria Tribe that should have been destroyed...!! Queen: ...he's a monster that can survive in any kind of environment!! Queen: Very long ago... Queen: ...members of his tribe were referred as "gods"!! Sanji: Why was a tribe like that destroyed? Queen: If you wanna know...! Queen: ...ask "history" yourself!!!!

Queen barely has a prayer of pushing King to a medium difficulty fight. He's outclassed so badly it's not funny.

Well I disagree but we will see in future. I might be wrong or right on stalemate.

Having coc does not necessarily mean you are top tier or strongest. If I recall kadio only word called “handful” of strongest use coc, not word “all”.

We wills see king if he has coc thing, if king don’t have coc but still give zoro hard fight, then it open gate of possibility that strongest foes may not have coc. Vivre card don’t mention king coc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.