Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
It's probably gonna be explained in the next Zoro vs King chapter.

King and Marco are parallels after all - just that King can heal himself alone while Marco can also heal others.

It's just that King's stronger kingufy
Them having the exact same powers would be quite lame honestly and very unoriginal. And it would only reinforced the notion that they are close in strength.

I hope King cannot heal with flames but only with his Zoan DF. Lunar Ian are tough if they have also fire regen it would be crazy and weird.

For now I won’t use that to power scale him

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
You do realize you can be exhausted and not be hurt right lol
Like lets say you were forced to run a 30 mile marathon using up all your energy. Your not tired because someone beat your ass your tired because your tired and used a bunch of energy lol. Just like if someone is using awakening or haki nonstop just because. Theyre gonna get tired eventually due to how much energy they're wasting
Nobody thinks a person who's just exhausted and not injured at all is dead.
A person who's just exhausted won't need to be saved from fodders.

Like how much are you going to circumvent around the obvious?

No, this wouldn't work as King can just blow himself up in a massive large mountain sized explosion:

DC aside, Zoro said that the attack would have killed him were it not for him protecting himself with COA. This is the same Zoro that retained consciousness even after taking a point blank Haoshoku Thunder Bagua while half dead.
That Explosion is a great AoE and DC feat, agreed, but not to big of a threat especially for someone that sees the future and can warn his siblings several seconds beforehand too distance themselves. Katakuri will casually escape it, Crackers biscuit may get destroyed but he takes hardly any damage either. His biscuits tank a Kong Gun. Smoothie is the only one that may get hurt.

King can easily maneuver around Katakuri's Awakening with his flight.

In Hybrid, his speed is absurd. He can blitz Smoothie with attacks like this:
He can tag Smoothie with that, no problem, but I wouldn't underestimate Katakuri's awakening. He can casually tag King with multiple Mochi attacks in the sky. His Donuts can literally fly up in the air at any distance.

They're not slow, Zoro has always had very good reactions. That said, I agree that Katakuri can avoid King's Beak Missile and slashes/Wind Scythes with his Future Sight.
They're not slow don't get me wrong but for Kat Standards they are.

The beak attack is a telegraphed attack with significant setup:

It can be dodged before it's fired, but not really after it has been fired.

I agree that Katakuri can avoid it as long as his future sight lasts. But Cracker and Smoothie probably get one shot by a single one of them:
That's why Katakuri comes in so handy here. He can warn Cracker and Smoothie to distance themselves or take matters in his own hand and attack King while he's performing the attack, he can use himself as a decoy to change the direction of the attack.

If King is smart he aims at Smoothie and Cracker directly but then again Kat is highly efficient and always quick to find the right objective of the enemy.

This is a nonsense take:
  • None of the Sweet Commanders have shown the AP to bypass his base durability.
  • They don't have a ready answer for his fire healing.
  • Only Katakuri can withstand his offence, and only that by avoiding the attacks through Future Sight.
  • They cannot outlast his Ancient Zoan durability.

I think Cracker and Smoothie get taken out pretty quickly by tactical applications of Tempura Udon.

King whittles down Katakuri with large AOE attacks while exhausting his Future Sight, before nuking him with Tempura Udon.
It isn't. King has to waste three times the Stamina he had to when facing Kat 1v1. That take a toll even on his Zoan stats. Katakuri can use FS for about 10 hours in a 1v1, he won't have much trouble when it comes to running out of Haki.

King's Durability is tied to his race and the flames on his back. We have to find out in which ways it can be countered once the opponent is aware of it. Worst case scenario, you put out the flame on the back and King's special durability vanishes. We have to see in what ways you can counter so I'll leave that up to debate.

Anyways, just the match-up of the entire commander set of one Emperor losing to a single commander of the other is just too much for me.

Take Kat out and it's fair game but not when he's in the fight.

I feel like I'm performing @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung and @Echizen_Jo_Ndule levels of Kat wanking these past days but it is what it is.

Last edited:
Btw that is just overflowing blade hardening, not adv CoC.
He already used overflowing blade hardening against Killer.

Yeah bruh, oVeRfLowIng aRmAmEnT.

Totally overflowing black hardening when his blade isn't even coated in black hardening to begin with (just like Roger and WB, btw)

Wes, go cope elsewhere. Your agenda is breaking and your stupidity is showing.

Last edited:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Them having the exact same powers would be quite lame honestly and very unoriginal. And it would only reinforced the notion that they are close in strength.

I hope King cannot heal with flames but only with his Zoan DF. Lunar Ian are tough if they have also fire regen it would be crazy and weird.

For now I won’t use that to power scale him
I mean, that is exactly what it seems like bro. It's just a matter of time before it's explained.

King's regen is wild lol - Ancient Zoan recovery and this Lunarian flame hax. This is on top of having more durability than Kaido and better AP than all his peers.

He legit is a beast lol.

Zoan King's beak missile:

VS

Hybrid King's beak missile:

The difference between the same attacks in different forms is ridiculously enormous. It's literally in a different scale of power.
I would not say hybrid form attack is stronger than zoan form. This first zoan form is just explaining zoro what this dinosaur hunt (Not true in real life).

King change ever form from to base to hybrid, zoan like he can’t decide what movie to watch at one of time.
‘King don’t stay hybrid long unlike kadio, lucci for some reason. He act like Marco changing his forms often.

Status
Not open for further replies.