Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Did king and queen beat their asses too? Cause i guess just being exhausted isn't a good enough reason to be tired and not fully 100% able to react to all your surroundings

Ima be honest with you if i was exhausted to the point where i really needed a break and could barely keep running fighting whatever and some 5 year old tried to hit me im probably getting hit lol
Do you think King and Queen will look at Marco resting after getting just exhausted and be like , " let him rest as much as he wants we'll just go burn up the live floor." ?

They literally thought he died bro why are you ignoring that. King beat him so hard that both the Calamities thought he died.

It makes me sad that Jack never got any respect during Wano like King and Queen.:josad:

King and Queen are absolute monsters and on top of that they both potentially have very interesting backstories, King with his Lunarian race and Queen with MADS.

Meanwhile a majority of Jack's fight was off screened, didn't show any named attacks, didn't show haki, and he had no interesting backstory.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
He can tag Smoothie with that, no problem, but I wouldn't underestimate Katakuri's awakening. He can casually tag King with multiple Mochi attacks in the sky. His Donuts can literally fly up in the air at any distance.
Please don't compare Boundman's shitty Soru to Hybrid King's true flight.

That's why Katakuri comes in so handy here. He can warn Cracker and Smoothie to distance themselves or take matters in his own hand and attack King while he's performing the attack, he can use himself as a decoy to change the direction of the attack.
Zoro compared it to a laser beam and questioned how one could possibly block it.

If Zoro can't block it, Katakuri has no hope either.

If King is smart he aims at Smoothie and Cracker directly but then again Kat is highly efficient and always quick to find the right objective of the enemy.
See above, it can't be blocked.

It isn't. King has to waste three times the Stamina he had to when facing Kat 1v1.
LOL no. King is fighting Katakuri and two people significantly weaker than him.

Both Cracker and Smoothie are low diff material for King in 1 vs 1, so in a 3 vs 1, they can't exhaust him that much more.

King's Durability is tied to his race and the flames on his back. We have to find out in which ways it can be countered once the opponent is aware of it. Worst case scenario, you put out the flame on the back and King's special durability vanishes. We have to see in what ways you can counter so I'll leave that up to debate.
King's Zoan durability is harder than Kaido's dragon scales.

The flames on his back give him healing.

Anyways, just the match-up of the entire commander set of one Emper losing to a single commander of the other is just too much for me.
Sure, that's a reasonable contention. As I said, I'm not opposed to Sweet Commanders > Katakuri. I just disagree strongly on the scenario you presented. It sounded laughable to me.

You are ignoring that Zoro said it will kill him, so it's AP is far above a King Gun. Hell, by portrayal its AP is above Hybrid Kaido's Haoshoku Thunder Bagua.

Katakuri can't warn his siblings to avoid explosions like that. Since King can trigger it on a moments notice.

At worst, they keep their distance from King and he picks them off one by one with his vastly superior ranged offence.

Katakuri also wouldn't be able to avoid explosions like that so easily given the AOE.
Katakuri literally sees the future. He knows exactly what's going to happen once someone stabs King's belly before the person even charges at King.

An explosion is not covered in Haki, Katakuri has Logia intangability himself. That Explosion cannot hurt Katakuri even if it hits his face.
@comrade and @Trafalgar_D_Law covered Katakuri's Logia intangability already before.

Do you think King and Queen will look at Marco resting after getting just exhausted and be like , " let him rest as much as he wants we'll just go burn up the live floor." ?

They literally thought he died bro why are you ignoring that. King beat him so hard that both the Calamities thought he died.
Marco was legit just om his ass just sitting they obviously thought that he was done and tired out but no way they dumb enough to look at him especially with coo and think hes dead lol. Queen just loves to shit talk. They both do tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.