Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else find it suspicious Tashigi is in the cover story of a chapter with Kuina in it?

:quest:

King didn't seem surprised by the CoC Zoro showed so I'm suspecting King has it as well.

Zoro vs King is getting hype but after this battle once the mink cum wears off Zoro is going to be in some bad shape with the damage he is taking.

Still think Sandai Kitetsu breaks here perhaps when King shows his own AdvCoC which then Zoro will get Nidai Kitetsu and unleashes Ashura to win.

I want to see Luffy vs Kaido though...

:josad:

What about the Grandmaster who will soon learn how to defeat King and is holding his own despite being profusely stamina nerfed apparently
I suppose he no longer needs Ryou coating in his swords anymore since he now has Adv CoC but the fact he easily awakened it……no difficulties…he can just do it…..I don’t like it much but oh well its Shonen lol

What if kuina is secretly alive and joined the marines and is the leader of sword. Idk how id feel about her actually being alive but it is one piece
:zorothink:

Zoro vs sword leader kuina
Sanji vs science division leader (sora?)

We all have seen who saved whom ass several times from TWO YONKOS, and whole crew from KUMA.:milaugh::milaugh:
That logic doesn't work. Sanji saved the whole crew in Alabsta. Doesn't mean he's stronger than both or anything. Luffy was way more exhausted than Zoro in TB and on the rooftop, Zoro had to save Luffy twice because he was being reckless, not because he's weaker. Luffy, the mc, literally said that he'll be Top 1 EoS lol. If you've read even a small number of shonen then you should know that denying what the MC says about his long-term goals is just delusional.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I literally like Katakuri more, this is not about whom gets liked more senpai. One has monstrious physical feats, extremely tough durability and apparently his fire can heal wounds too (I'm not sure about that one, we need to learn more information about that).
:goatasure: It’s telling that people can’t disassociate their favorite with strength, so they assume you gotta love a character you’re talking nice about.

King still ain’t in my top ten and ill easily say he low diffs my favorite character, Doffy, at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.