Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, if Kozaburo was actually a pirate, and if Zoro's from Wano, then it's possible he returned to Wano after Zoro's birth and smuggled him back to Shimotsuki village without anyone knowing it. I can totally see Yasuie being the one who saved the infant Zoro and helped him escape with Kozaburo.
Where the fuck that head cannon came from?

Still being Laser beams, i literally showed panels where this is proven.
And there is algo Marco dodging Queen's laser

Queen's Lasers have nothing to do with Pacifistas based on what he has done, he even has named laser attacks, you're coping just towards a stated fact multiple times
Queen's technology has no hype or portrayal over Vegapunk, and Vegapunk created those lasers with help of a Light wielding Admiral- the strongest Light source in One Piece as far as we know. Queen did not even have that luxury, either.

Lasers from the greatest scientist by portrayal and hype, made by the help of top tier who literally controls light >> any hype or portrayal Queen's laser has.

As for unblockable statement. That was regarding King's attack which has far more things and feats going for it than Queen's generic laser beams...

Now that we have the raws, Queen really did no sell L Memories and continued to talk about how great King is :denzimote:

Queen is brownnosing King the way Brulee did for Katakuri :usoprice::vistalaugh:
Queen is King's cheerleader at best. The WG simply mistook him for a strong pirate because he stayed behind King and cheering all this time. Queen is the Buggy of the Beast Pirates. :suresure:

"Beam like" does not mean that Tempura Udon is exactly like Queen's lasers loool
It's even inferior, since Zoro said its not possible to block it only because it works similarly like a Laser Beam

If anything its much faster since Zoro easily dodged Queen's lasers in chapter
He barely dodged the lasers, see the panels its too close, he only got partially hit by King's attack because Enma nerfed him

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Marco can basically do nearly all that in his own way, lol.

Long range or close range, Marco has the capabilities too hurt Zoro. You're judging Marco's AP from the fact that he couldn't injure King but King's durability doesn't translate to Zoro's.
Show me an attack of Marco's that's comparable to this:

Or to this:

Marco doesn't have the physical strength to overpower named Santoryu techniques of Rooftop Zoro. So he can't replicate this either:

Not even a Shishi Sonson is injuring him. Zoro has regular skin. If an ancient Zoan coughs blood or has claw marks left on his face then Zoro is suffering even more damage IF it lands.
This wasn't my point. I wasn't claiming that Marco cannot hurt Zoro, but that he lacks King's offensive prowess.

Marco's defence wasn't even broken after taking a named attack from King while being on 1% HP:
A named attack from a Base King that didn't use his sword or use Advanced Haoshoku.

Call me when Marco can block Imperial Archer or Imperial Deep Pride Stake.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
It's even inferior, since Zoro said its not possible to block it only because it works similarly like a Laser Beam
Nope. Ever heard of a metaphor? Or do you simply don't wanna understand it for what it is?

He barely dodged the lasers, see the panels its too close, he only got partially hit by King's attack because Enma nerfed him
He bowed and jumped after that while Sanji jumped up. Both of them were on their feat just fine right after that. Monster Point Chopper dodged those lasers.

Stop the cope my guy. Queen is strong. Tempura Udon is just faster. by direct comparision.

I feel like next chapter we'll change scenes from Zoro vs King and people will be pissed :josad:
If it means boring fights like Cook vs Queen and uninteresting sights such as Raizo vs Fuku end this year, I'm all for it. :kata:

Zoro can use that too. And even before it was a close call between yamato and zoro. Zoro now is a tier above yamato.
In before Zoro and King's ACoC clash redo Roger vs WB and rattles Wano instead of just the skies. :luffydab:

Status
Not open for further replies.