Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Does the speed matter ?
Yes. King is far faster and far more mobile than Boundman when in the sky.

Katakuri can create countless Donuts in the sky that attack King simultaneously.
Hybrid King isn't getting tagged by that. It could complicate his flight path, but King can just blaze through and overpower Power Mochi:

King suffers damage but it heals instantly in a "burst of flames" as Marco mentioned. Marco and Zoro drew blood from King before.
I'm aware of the healing. Separate from the healing, Zoan King's wings are durable enough to block Tatsumaki (the same attack that cut through Kaido's dragon scales):

You have to be able to deal enough damage to King to hurt him in the first place.

Zoro and Marco only hurt Base King.

Everything sounded pretty logical to me tbh
You said the Sweet Commanders low diff King, and that's laughable.

I think you really don't get the difficulty in fighting several opponents at once.
Katakuri is the only one that can effectively fight back against Hybrid King.

Wait, if Kozaburo was actually a pirate, and if Zoro's from Wano, then it's possible he returned to Wano after Zoro's birth and smuggled him back to Shimotsuki village without anyone knowing it. I can totally see Yasuie being the one who saved the infant Zoro and helped him escape with Kozaburo.
I’m sorry but that just sounds crazy and unrealistic!
I doubt Zoro was born in Wano, he is probably a grandchild of the other Shimotsuki who came to the East 50 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.