Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Judging by this fight and the katakuri one, having CoC is the bare minimum to have to be able to defeat them.

This shows that sanji is not that level and might never be unless he unlocks CoC.
CoC wasn't a factor in Kata fight. Drop the cope.

I don't think people realize that there is going to be more to Kaido than what we've seen thus far to justify the saying "In a one on one always bet on Kaido."

We just recently learned that Big Mom has been in fuck around mode this entire time, and was able to massively power herself up when she decided to get serious.

Oda has been powering up Luffy's opponents all through post skip.

Hordy overdosing with pills to become stronger.

Caesar fusing with Smiley to become stronger.

Doflamingo going full blown awakening.

Katakuri is the only one where Oda went the exact opposite route and nerfed him with Katakuri stabbing himself and then throwing Mogura to the side.

Kaido's full power is still to come.

Well that's my point is that it has be something other than just King is just cauterizing his wounds with fire, as it shows he is stopping the damage completely from happening.
Check out my post where I explain King's possible power.

Oh shit. I think I figured out King's secret.

King's unique power is absorbing attacks. That why he's hard to damage. He just have to activate that power. That explains why Marco damaged him (made him bleed). Zoro did the same he first attacked him at the beginning of the battle.

Zoro hit King with his death lion song.

That is one of Zoro's strongest attacks.

After King was hit his flames behind his head appeared to increase in size.

His attack in this chapter was much stronger than chapter 1032.

That power came from absorbing Zoro's attack. The flames growing in size behind King's head represents King absorbing attacks.

We saw the same thing after King was hit by dragon twister. He blocked it but because it still hit his body he absorbed it.

Look at the size of the flames.

Look at the following scenes

In all those scenes King used a tremendous amount of power. He used so much power he was able to overpower Zoro. King used that power after he was hit by Zoro.

He even exploded immediately after Zoro hit a certain spot on his body

If all of this is true then there's 2 possible ways for Zoro to defeat King.

1 - hit King with an attack so powerful it's too much power for him to absorb and the attack damage him.

2 - hit King with an attack so powerful it oveloads his absorption power causing King to unintentionally explode and damage himself.

What does everyone else think?

Gol D. Roger

ศถษฆษ› ึ„ษจส€วŸศถษ› ำ„ษจีผษข
โ€Ž
Assignโ€™s attraction strength can be varied and also depends on the amount of metal surrounding the user. A suicide level AP should easily be above Asura in fact fodder even thought BM would be dead after that.
I don't know how you've reached that conclusion. If Kid reduces its attraction, then it only means Zoro's gonna suffer less damage and it is lessened even further if the amount of metal available is limited. It also doesn't necessarily help him escape the attack either. What is suicidal to Kid isn't necessarily suicidal to Zoro. So no, there is no logic in saying Kid's suicidal attacks are gonna be above Zoro's normal attacks. You can say a suicidal attack from Kid would be comparable to Zoro's high-end moves, given how they're meant to be not that far off from each other.

I don't think we can take the words of fodder for granted. But if it comes down to it, Big Mom knows Kaido's durability, yet she didn't want him to eat Zoro's Flying Dragon Blaze. I'd say that gives him better hype.

Fixed that for you.
Obviously, that holds true, you cannot compare Luffy's CoC to others. His CoC is unusually strong, and zoro lack stats to be a top tier. This is why Base Luffy is equal to Hybrid Kaido.

There are levels to CoC. Yamato and luffy proved this.

Zoro needs more attack power, agility, and speed to be top tier. Just having high attack power does not help you.

Obviously, that holds true, you cannot compare Luffy's CoC to others. His CoC is unusually strong, and zoro lack stats to be a top tier. This is why Base Luffy is equal to Hybrid Kaido.

There are levels to CoC. Yamato and luffy proved this.

Zoro needs more attack power, agility, and speed to be top tier. Just having high attack power does not help you.
If that's the case then Luffy's not too tier. The only thing that makes Luffy base mode powerful nd impressive is haki. Prior to all of this base Luffy was veteran level.

Status
Not open for further replies.