Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Really? could you find something similar on how they all splitted the clouds?
Because of ADV COC, and most importantly, even after seeing Zoro's swords fully covered with COC, King didn't seem worried at all. It simply means, he also has ADV COC. And so far, ADV COC clash means SKY SPLITTING.
No it does not:
  1. Luffy vs Kaido in 1012
  2. Yamato vs Kaido in 1016

Neither of these two clashes split the heavens.

Splitting the heavens is a symbol of Emperor level Haoshoku. If Zoro and King have a clash of Haoshoku coated attacks, I don't think it'll split the heavens. That would detract too much from the specialty of Luffy and Kaido's clash in 1027.

I'd totally lose myself with hype if it happened though.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
He doesn’t need it he has awakening + there’s a 90% chance he unlocks it anyway

If he lands an awakening attack he one shots anyone in Onigashima not named Big Mom or Kaido

:zehaha:
He can't do anything to Marco or King either.

King has a Zoan durability above Kaido's dragon scales, and he's capable of self healing/regeneration through his flames.

:suresure:

Lolo fans didn't even know cursed swords and black blade relationship, too bad, but I knew it. They can't understand this basic things due to wanking Lolo too much, they can't understand this basic story.

You should ask me more about what will happen next, I know these things.

Lolo won't fight Lihawk again, so that answers your question. Lihawk is going to get killed by Shiryu.

:gokulaugh:
That must be the people who still believes Lolo and Lihawk is going to fight again after Lolo begging Lihawk for training, too bad, they are too innocent and naive, but it's not going to happen. Lolo will get the title from another person, such as Shiryu.

If Luffy begged Shanks or Blackbeard for training, if they accepted, everyone other than Lolo fans could understand that fight wouldn't happen due to Luffy begging to them for training.

Lolo isn't going to fight Lihawk. Trust me, I know this as I knew cursed swords and black blade relationship.

I pity you :suresure::suresure::suresure: I knew there was a connection between cursed swords and black blades, and you Lolo fans never said that, so I owned you all even about the matters that includes Lolo, I know Lolo better than you.

This chapter left damages,

-Oden mastered Enma far better than Rooftop Lolo. His level is far better than Lolo's.
-Enma didn't turn permanently black.

This alone would debunk and destroy you, but if you want more?

WB's meitou, Shanks's sword, Roger's sword, none of them are black, all of them are CoC users.

Ridiculous logic once again.

If you seriously believe this, I don't want to know how you try to read other English materials, I hope you don't get into trouble too much.

If Mihawk is even above Oden, then Mihawk is minimum Yonko level.
If that's true, then Lolo will be above even Yonko level? Luffy's underling? :suresure:

Luffy literally tells Lolo in this chapter again, being greatest swordsman is nothing compared to his goal, Luffy's goal is Roger's level. If Luffy's underling can't become the greatest swordsman then that will only look Luffy bad. That's nothing in front of top tiers.

Lolo will never surpass Yonko by surpassing mihawk, if mihawk YC1 level, maybe by surpassing him, Lolo can become close to Yonko level and be Luffy's underling at the same time.

I think it's obvious Shiryu > mihawk will be.

If Mihawk has the same level of Oden, he would be in flashbacks, and instead of Oden hype, Lolo would try to remember how Mihawk mastered his black blade and his Haki level, that didn't happen, mihawk is still mia in Wano.

Lolo and Lihawk won't fight again, trust me, I know this as I knew cursed swords and black blade relationship, Lolo will fight with mihawk's superior Shiryu, not mihawk.

Guys I think we broke him

Lolo fans didn't even know cursed swords and black blade relationship, too bad, but I knew it. They can't understand this basic things due to wanking Lolo too much, they can't understand this basic story.

Lolo won't fight Lihawk again, so that answers your question. Lihawk is going to get killed by Shiryu.

That must be the people who still believes Lolo and Lihawk is going to fight again after Lolo begging Lihawk for training, too bad, they are too innocent and naive, but it's not going to happen. Lolo will get the title from another person, such as Shiryu.

If Luffy begged Shanks or Blackbeard for training, if they accepted, everyone other than Lolo fans could understand that fight wouldn't happen due to Luffy begging to them for training.

Lolo isn't going to fight Lihawk. Trust me, I know this as I knew cursed swords and black blade relationship.

I pity you :suresure::suresure::suresure: I knew there was a connection between cursed swords and black blades, and you Lolo fans never said that, so I owned you all even about the matters that includes Lolo, I know Lolo better than you.

-Oden mastered Enma far better than Rooftop Lolo. His level is far better than Lolo's.

WB's meitou, Shanks's sword, Roger's sword, none of them are black, all of them are CoC users.

If you seriously believe this, I don't want to know how you try to read other English materials, I hope you don't get into trouble too much.

If that's true, then Lolo will be above even Yonko level? Luffy's underling? :suresure:

Luffy literally tells Lolo in this chapter again, being greatest swordsman is nothing compared to his goal, Luffy's goal is Roger's level. If Luffy's underling can't become the greatest swordsman then that will only look Luffy bad. That's nothing in front of top tiers.

Lolo will never surpass Yonko by surpassing mihawk, if mihawk YC1 level, maybe by surpassing him, Lolo can become close to Yonko level and be Luffy's underling at the same time.

If Mihawk has the same level of Oden, he would be in flashbacks, and instead of Oden hype, Lolo would try to remember how Mihawk mastered his black blade and his Haki level, that didn't happen, mihawk is still mia in Wano.

Lolo and Lihawk won't fight again, trust me, I know this as I knew cursed swords and black blade relationship, Lolo will fight with mihawk's superior Shiryu, not mihawk.
Okay this man is in deep state of depression too

Lolo lmao :suresure::suresure:

There was literally nothing that was said about Black Blades in this chapter you absolute ape. There is still nothing that connects black blades and cursed swords.

Literally the samurai says they are the same, only people who can't control them calls them cursed. They are all the same thing you troll, you can cry all you want.

Yeah, let's see how this prediction ages lmaooo.
You will cry again
I’m not gonna lie bruh when I see β€œLolo” in the essays you post I cringe and then move on to the next post.
Kinyagi on copium doesn't realize Ladmiral fans uses ''meme'' and ''crydo'' ? :suresure: Too bad, your hypocrisy got exposed.

@Erkan12 writes like a child ''lolo lolo lolo:suresure::suresure: lolo i called this and that''
"Lolo"
"Lihawk"
"Ladmiral"
"Lakainu"
"Lizaru"

I refuse to believe that @Erkan12 is a grown ass man lmao
You are proving you can't read Lolo fanboy

Didn't you know people calling Linlin as ''Meme'' and Kaido as ''Crydo'' ? :suresure:

I don't see this reaction from you for others? :goyea:

With every move you make I own you and I destroy you Lolo fans with ease.

@Chrono You can like Sanji and all. But your Zoro hate just makes you look like an idiot.
That’s the thing. You can like Sanji more and think he’s a better character but pushing the Zoro = Sanji/Zoro >= Sanji agenda is just wrong. Sanji has his own strengths as a character. Instead of enjoying Sanji's fight with Queen they get salty because they’re comparing him to Zoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.