Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro implied it with his own words this chapter.

Zoro will surpass Oden when he blackens Enma.
I still think that what Zoro did is far more impressive than what Oden did for 3 major factors:
1 - Kaido was in hybrid form
2 - Zoro was having a constant fight with Enma
3 - Zoro had insane injury prior to Asura feat

Now tell me, how insane would be Zoro asura vs Dragon Kaido with a full health bar and a complete understanding of Enma (not blacken yet). Well I leave it there for some argument :amazing:

Wonder where Oda is going with this now that he has brought Zoro and King back inside Onigashima. Killer is still lurking around in there without an opponent, and Zoro is pretty close to his limits. We might be getting that team up after all. Oda can't leave Killer behind after what he is doing for the rest of those who were on the rooftop.

He can tango for sure but I doubt he can win on the long run until he shows more
I stand on my opinion: that King would only win after an extreme diff fight. I can see why someone would argue that King high diffs, just Iike I can see someone argue that Killer extreme diffs.
Everything on the lines of "King/Killer low/mid diffs" is BS and not worth debating.
It doesn't matter what you think. Killer has no feats or potrayal near King or Zoro.

Bogard

You can't win
Yeah pretty clear now that the friend he is referring to is Kuina. When Zoro saw that Wado Ichimonji didn't fall, he was happy and directly afterwards had a flashback of his promise to become the WSS for Kuina

And when King asked him if he wanted to become a King, he said that's right(it's true) because he wants to become the King of all swordsmen(WSS) to keep the promise he made for his friend, and at the same time the promise he made to his captain

Zoro never said he was weaker than Oden....
Zoro asked himself how Oden did it

2 very different statements!

Zoro already has far higher control over Enma than Oden ever did, he has done the same feats Oden did vs a far stronger Kaido my guy!
Oden accustom using more haki with the sword that Zoro.
Zoro is now doing the same which is why his haki draining since he said fuck it with all his swords .
Zoro can't have higher control over the sword when Oden haki was not being drain when he was using it .
For Zoro is basiclly a haki stamina issue which Oden did not have but that would make sense since he was using the sword for years .

G

Gorosei Informer

Interesting that we see Tashigi in the cover page the same chapter that we see Kuina.:zorothink:
I still think there's a chance we see her and Smoker in Wano.
its funny you mention this as I wanted to mention it too and you know what's crazier?...
If Kuina was alive right now, she would be exactly the same age as Tashigi!
Assuming her death wasn't faked and she is Kuina, what if Tashigi is a long lost twin?
They might be separated twin sisters, like Lola and Chiffon at least?

We don't know Tashigi's full name for some reason and Oda has kept her out of Wano for some reason, despite it being the PERFECT arc for her too! He won't let the Marines go to Wano yet, Orochi has been asking for Vegapunk too and who went to see Vegapunk a while ago? Tashigi and Smoker! There's still hopium as slim as it is lol.

:nicagesmile:
:mihugh::josad::neesama::goatasure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonder where Oda is going with this now that he has brought Zoro and King back inside Onigashima. Killer is still lurking around in there without an opponent, and Zoro is pretty close to his limits. We might be getting that team up after all. Oda can't leave Killer behind after what he is doing for the rest of those who were on the rooftop.
The circus came in town

Reread chapter 1000, it’s made pretty clear that those 5 are a cut above the rest
Because they are the strongest supernovas. Oda clearly showed that sanji already surpassed some supernovaes, He probably also surpassed killer, we don't know...
Yamato is 28 like law and already stronger than him... so again you are wrong.
I can't see killer beating sanji right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.