Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude reread that whole flashback about sword man fearing swords and about swords choosing their master, Zoro was afraid of Enma because he was being weak somethings Kozoburo was talking about and Zoro understanding it now, Zoro has been trying to control his swords and not listen to what the swords want, but because he wanted to win he let go of everything that’s what Enma was trying to teach him, the sword already wanna Ed Zoro as it master but Zoro didn’t get it.

You can see now unlike before all 3 swords have similar levels of aura and haki coming out of them unlike before where Enma was always highlighted as being above the other 2, right now Enma is fully under control!
That is not a aura that is his haki being drain .
It the same effect we see when he first get Enma and during the whole chapter with it draining him .
This is showing Zoro now lets go of haki control with his swords .
Like whole point of the chapter is Zoro saying fuck it to controlling his haki which is what he was doing and Enma was forcing him not to .

That is not a Aura that is his haki being drain .
It the same effect we see when he first get Enma and during the whole chapter .
This is showing Zoro now lets go of haki control with his swords .
Like whole point of the chpater is Zoro saying fuck it to controlling his haki which is what he was doing and Enma was forcing him not to .
Ok buddy

Yes let’s bet that in the future Sanji will be stronger than Killer.

Currently Killer doesn’t have that many feats but those he has are already above what Sanji is showing now
I believe hell memories would deal damage to kaido by burning from the inside just like how killer used soundwaves to hurt from inside.
Kid and Law are against Big mom, I think that two strong YC can defeat big mom... Zoro and sanji are fighting strong YC1/YC2 (probably the strongest YC1 and YC2) If king and Queen fought Big mom with all their abilities (hybrid /cyborg, snakeusaurus, tempura udon...) It is really not silly at all to think that they would win... Zoro and Sanji are fighting these guys... Killer is surely below sanji at the moment, I don't see how he can beat even Queen (who seems to get back up from named attack from marco and sanji, marco who made king bleed...)

@Den_Den_Mushi @ShishioIsBack bruh King is hardcore trash, no wonder Who’s Who knew that he could defeat King lol, Kamazou finished Zolo in one blow but King has landed dozens of hits on Zolo at this point and Zolo still has that dumb generic Shonen mascot smile on his face lol.

Even Big Job and Crydo only needed like 2 attacks to finish Zolo but King can’t finish this bitch after landing 50+ attacks smh
Shut the fuck up
Get the fuck outta here
Cuckakuri is flampe level trash

How much damage has Kaido received, and by how many different characters?

How much damage has King received?
kaido has recieved far more damage
kaido is also significantly stronger than king
adv conquerors had luffy clashing equally with kaido when a chapter prior he had knocked him out
so its perfectly rational a pu that got luffy fighting on equal terms with a yonko
could be fatal to a righthand . do you disagree?

H
I believe hell memories would deal damage to kaido by burning from the inside just like how killer used soundwaves to hurt from inside.
Kid and Law are against Big mom, I think that two strong YC can defeat big mom... Zoro and sanji are fighting strong YC1/YC2 (probably the strongest YC1 and YC2) If king and Queen fought Big mom with all their abilities (hybrid /cyborg, snakeusaurus, tempura udon...) It is really not silly at all to think that they would win... Zoro and Sanji are fighting these guys... Killer is surely below sanji at the moment, I don't see how he can beat even Queen (who seems to get back up from named attack from marco and sanji, marco who made king bleed...)
Hell memoir doin what to Kaido ???

It cant even faze Queen let alone Kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.