Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes moron. Smoothie can turn into a massive giant like Big Mom. That doesn't mean she can land every attack, because giant = you get slower.

But Smoothie can literally grow into a size that no ship can hold her.

For starters read the chapter. CoC is giving Zoro a larger Haki pool to draw from.
"Yes moron. Smoothie can turn into a massive giant like Big Mom. That doesn't mean she can land every attack, because giant = you get slower.

But Smoothie can literally grow into a size that no ship can hold her."

as ginormous as she was she couldnt make a slash bigger than denjiro could cutting kaido's ships .
denjiro weaker than zoro who king outmatched till now lol, you are a joke.

"CoC is giving Zoro a larger Haki pool to draw from"
yeah when he started drawing from it to coat his attacks
folks like doflamingo who cant unfortunately it has no advantage bar knocking out fodder. point stands
till they can begin to coat their attacks with , their powerlevel is hardly affected.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
You still don't get it. All "ACoC" is, is coating yourself is in Conqueror's Haki. If you can make Haki "flow" and you have CoC you can coat yourself in Conqueror's.

That's why I'm even stating it wasn't an asspull that Zoro can use it immediately, when he just unlocked CoC for the first time. He could already use Ryou with Armament Haki.
I don't disagree at all with the explanation. The fact that Luffy or Oden could not do it without seeing others do it shows that not everyone who has CoC and can use Ryou can use ACOC.

:rolaugh:

You deserve to be turned into a laughing stock for these takes.
How is this a "take" you fucking moron? They literally told Smoothie to stop getting bigger or the ship will sink.

Big Mom is getting massive for a reason too, and she's sacrificing her life for it.

I love how facts are "takes" for you.

"Yes moron. Smoothie can turn into a massive giant like Big Mom. That doesn't mean she can land every attack, because giant = you get slower.

But Smoothie can literally grow into a size that no ship can hold her."

as ginormous as she was she couldnt make a slash bigger than denjiro could cutting kaido's ships .
denjiro weaker than zoro who king outmatched till now lol, you are a joke.

"CoC is giving Zoro a larger Haki pool to draw from"
yeah when he started drawing from it to coat his attacks
folks like doflamingo who cant unfortunately it has no advantage bar knocking out fodder. point stands
till they can begin to coat their attacks with , their powerlevel is hardly affected.
Did you read what I said? She WOULD SINK the ship if she gets bigger.

They have MORE Haki you idiot. Haki can be used in countless ways. That's what Haoshoku Haki is: The Will of a Conqueror or "Supreme King".

Stronger Will = More Haki.

I don't disagree at all with the explanation. The fact that Luffy or Oden could not do it without seeing others do it shows that not everyone who has CoC and can use Ryou can use ACOC.
Your explanation seems spot on.

I also don't think Ryuo and ACoC have anything to do with one another, btw, since Yamato can't use Ryuo but can use ACoC.

I guess the advanced type of each haki is its own thing.

Way back in Sabaody when Luffy used COC for first time,Zoro had a similar moment.In fishman island,when Luffy used coc to ko 50k fishmen Zoro commented:"anything less and I would have to take over as captain".Punk Hazard:intimidated Monet into defeat basically.Zoro was hinted many times as a COC user,Oda was just saving it for an epic moment like this and he delivered.
Yeah thats foreshadowing. I wasn't saying there were no hints. I said Zoros officially shown coc like 20 chapters ago and now has acoc. Luffy has to train for 2 years and then go through the entire ts till he can develop his enough to use it

Enough coc top tier nonsense.

ever heard of Garp don‘t even have coc but able to fight roger.

Coc is power that you have and does not make you top tier nonsense.

Do you guy seriously believe luffy with coc beat superman or Goku when both don’t have coc.
Good luck trying argue with this stupid logic.

Speak with feats rather use logic of coc or advanced coc make you top tier. Remember whole future sight top tier nonsense that you fell for it ? History repeat again.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Could be. Maybe related to Kaido's ardent refusal to leave Wano?
There's also the fact the Government has been trying to seize Wano since Ryuma's era, and the country being referred to as the Country of Gold at one point. Someone as old as Kozaburo should be quite storied on Wano, and it would be dangerous for him to spread his knowledge and teachings to the outside world.

@Paperchampion23 How do you foresee the rest of the volume going?

I think chapter 1034 may wrap up some of the smaller plotlines. Denjiro may finally show up (presumably at Hiyori’s location since it would make sense if those two were setting up a trap for Orochi). Maybe Number 6 shows up, assuming Oda hasn’t forgotten about it. Maybe Raizo vs Fuku finally concludes.

Queen and King could be defeated in 1035 and 1036

Status
Not open for further replies.