Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. There are 4 levels of Armament IMO.
I think there is a level which hasn't been properly explained yet: The ability to infuse your hardening with your DF.
Big Mom apparently used it, Luffy's G4 only works with elasticity + hardening and Katakuri's hardening + stickiness.

Since Wano is rather focused on flowing haki - Breath of All Things stuff - we might see the very definition in Elbaf instead.
Post automatically merged:

Your takes: Zoro beats Kaido. Yamato is Top Tier. Please shut the fuck up.
Why so mad? And also, I didn't say those things, another shit take.

Yeah. There are 4 levels of Armament IMO.

- Level 1: Basic invisible armament : eg Sanji.
- Level 2: Armament Hardening : eg Jinbe etc
- Level 3: Barrier/Ryou : eg Zoro/Admirals/Yamato
- Level 4: Internal Destruction : Luffy / Rayleigh.

ACoC is technically Level 3 but flowing CoC instead of CoA.

Oda has messed up the visual portrayal/explanations quite badly but this is how I make sense of it.
Imagine the levels of CoC lmao

Question to Oda: How do you plan to take Zoro vs Kizaru//Gandhi/Shiryu/Mihawk a step above the previous battle with the bar raised this high against King? :crazwhat:
By just having more crazy haki and DF shit .
Like we not even seen the full luffy vs Kiado fight and they already splinting the sky and shanking the island .

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
But what creates the no touching affect ?
I didn't see through that tbh
That's the barrier/ryou version of CoA/CoC. Basically Luffy and Kaido are using flowing CoC like someone flows when they use the level 3 CoA imo.

tho I dont exactly make level 1 a seperate level
I just do that because we have characters like Sanji who don't use level 2 but only level 1.

That aside, this means ACoO and ACoO have 4 levels, too, yes? Where do you put the current displays of both, mate?
Not really my guy. ACoO is just 2 as of now - basic and FS imo.

I think there is a level which hasn't been properly explained yet: The ability to infuse your hardening with your DF.
Big Mom apparently used it, Luffy's G4 only works with elasticity + hardening and Katakuri's hardening + stickiness.
Yeah maybe. That's the version they denote by the Flame Pattern but i think its kinda separate from this tho. Kata could use that but not barrier.

Status
Not open for further replies.