Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He still does it tho

ask Jay D and KoL

and they are gonna say Sanji is top 10 or some shit

Should i not like Brago just because he likes Sanji? wtf?

I like MonsterZoro, for example

:suresure:
Jay just sucks, even when something bad happens to Sanji he will twist it to such a BS way, when Zoro get a W he closes over it or hard downplays like his script is written by Moe.
KoL Mr.Top5 is a joke, he has been putting out Zoro vids recently Im going to make time on Sunday and watch the BS he was saying

Nah i watch BDA just that he get cringe over his Zoro hate sometimes its sad, but his live reactions are funny i watch those

The biggest dumb shit I never earned :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
then why IM is hiding like coward? :kayneshrug:
Is guy afraid of his secret being exposed so he lose his power ?:kayneshrug:

Tell your IM guy stop being coward and tell the world I rule the in front of public area in front of public tv and let every person know.
Be like bowser or ganondorf who rule the world publicly.

It's like the timing was too perfect.

"There's something about her."

My initial feeling is that the novel won't be told from her perspective. If so, I wonder who will narrate?
Zoro friendzoned tashigi passively with mentioning kuina as dear friend this chapter.Thats what " there is something about her". Sad truth there is a tiny hole on your ship which will cause sinking of it by time. it is hoeyori's time kirichan

Jay just sucks, even when something bad happens to Sanji he will twist it to such a BS way, when Zoro get a W he closes over it or hard downplays like his script is written by Moe.
KoL Mr.Top5 is a joke, he has been putting out Zoro vids recently Im going to make time on Sunday and watch the BS he was saying

Nah i watch BDA just that he get cringe over his Zoro hate sometimes its sad, but his live reactions are funny i watch those
Yeah, that's my exact same opinion, i just like BDA

He also has a very fun group when he used to make streams back when, so every opinion was there

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Zoro friendzoned tashigi passively with mentioning kuina as dear friend this chapter.Thats what " there is something about her". Sad truth there is a tiny hole on your ship which will cause sinking of it by time. it is hoeyori's time kirichan
That cover page made tashigi x zoro stronger than ever.
Notice how shes wearing a shark hat? Guess what zoros animal is? A shark and oda wasnt oda asked to put the shark hat there he did it because he wanted to.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Why are youtubers such Sanji fans?

My goodness
If someone has powers to grow bigger, it means they get stronger!
Same way growing or making your limbs bigger means more power!
Luffy, Katakuri, linlin, moriah etc... the bigger their arms or body, the stronger the attack!

That's logical shonen concept
Y'all crazy.

And btw Oda already called Smoothie "very strong/powerful" fighter. No Calamity has been called that even in the manga or sbs.
It depends on what do you mean by stronger.

They can eventually become less fast and definitely easier targets.

Status
Not open for further replies.