Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question to Oda: How do you plan to take Zoro vs Kizaru//Gandhi/Shiryu/Mihawk a step above the previous battle with the bar raised this high against King? :crazwhat:
Zoro vs Kizaru: Doesn’t happen
Zoro vs Mihawk: Zoro unlocks black blades and masters his CoA
Zoro vs Shiryu: Zoro must improve his CoO
Zoro vs Gandhi: Zoro must give it everything he’s got, and then some, to beat the True WSS and the man who gave Ryuma his scars

Not really. Just look at him coating the exact cut made by the Shishishi Sonson with his flames.
And the next moment he's alright.

Damn, I didn't realize Zoro split King's head open. There is flames coming out of the wound. Zoro aimed for the head. I guess he watched Avengers Infinity war.

Zoro stated King isn't bleeding.

That means Zoro is cutting King's body. But for unknown reasons King doesn't seem to be receiving any real damage from the attack.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Damn, I didn't realize Zoro split King's head open. There is flames coming out of the womb. Zoro aimed for the head. I guess he watched Avengers Infinity war.

Zoro stated King isn't bleeding.
I don't think it split his head open, but it definitely wounded him. He actively coated his flames in that area and healed it.

Since Enma has a mind of its own, do you think it gave Zoro an artificial boost on the Rooftop since it was facing Oden’s enemy, Kaido?
This chapter literally confirms that Enma has nothing to do with Oden and its mind is its own. It does what it does, drag out immense amounts of Haki regardless of who's wielding it or against whom its used. That's the purpose/will of the sword.

Cope.

I don't think it split his head open, but it definitely wounded him. He actively coated his flames in that area and healed it.

This chapter literally confirms that Enma has nothing to do with Oden and its mind is its own. It does what it does, drag out immense amounts of Haki regardless of who's wielding it or against whom its used. That's the purpose/will of the sword.

Cope.
Enma was literally getting excited when it heard Hiyori’s shamisen. Why couldn’t it get worked up in the presence of Oden’s killer?

Status
Not open for further replies.