Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
“Foreshadowed” keyword wtf. He even stated himself that he has no idea the fuck was going on with his ashura, and now can suddenly use the most powerful powerup in one piece?? From being a slightly hinted coc user to now being one of the top coc users kaido was talking about.
What?

Did you read Punk Hazard? Do you remember the Monet fight?

He didn't know what was going on with Ashura since he accidentally imbued Dead Man's game with ACoC. Ofcourse he would have no idea lol.

The prerequisites of using ACoC are really simple - being a CoC user and knowing the concept of flow. Zoro is a CoC user and he knew the concept of flowing Haki ever since the Timeskip. He used Barrier Haki way back in Fish Man Island against Hyozou ffs. Ofcourse he would easily coat it when Luffy also does the same.

It's exactly like Luffy learning ACoC - knowing the concept of flow and having CoC. Getting hit by a ACoC attack from someone else and then figuring out the mechanics.

But ofcourse it's bullshit because you never expected Zoro to be this strong and now you are salty.

What does Kaido block with? His arms that has less scales than his body?

Kaido doesn't have to have every single stat above everyone. That's not how it works.

It's a fact that King has tanked Zoro better than kaido ever has.

The problem with Kaido is his insane recovery rate and stamina.
That really depends on what Kaido form you look at but really that don't matter Oda going to what he wants to do lol.

Where are these panels?

Ikkoku was never, and never will be island level.
:milaugh:

Don't cope because meme has micky mouse AP while King is casually island.
Are you blind or just reading OP with a bandana over your eyes? :milaugh:

Ikoku literally goes through an entire island and into the ocean, causes an explosion that needs to be zoomed out to the entire island just to SEE and casually busts through the same mountains that King cant even entirely

King has yet to even come close to replicate this level of AP from a larger distance he cant even get an island zoom out when he’s in air :milaugh:

This King recency bias is really going over through your rose tinted mind so get back in line and calm the f down, smh thinking a YC1 will ever be above a Yonko in destructive potential

Can’t wait for KKGatling CoC coating :steef:
That's overkill for any opponent ever in One Piece. If base Luffy is hurting Kaido, that would be like 500 times stronger.

I am sure King has conqueror haki too based on his reaction to Zoro.
I took it more as, you're trying to become like "them" (the Captains/Leaders). But we'll see. I wouldn't be surprised at this point.

That's why I specifically mentioned ''control'', the ability can't be enhanced though training but it can be brought under control to avoid the indiscriminate leak so Rayleigh definitely implies there's still some way to get skilled in it besides individual growth/making it stronger.

I think what Rayleigh means there is that you can't specifically train your conquerors to be stronger but it gets stronger as you grow stronger. Kinda like a ki power level.

OLda actually tried to draw this chapter, his art is some A+ tier stuff...but he refuses to draw as well as he used to, the swords that were being represented when the "all swords have their own personalities" bit was really well drawn, reminded me of when zoro first saw kitetsu in that shop, there are some really great panels this chapter, he tried for once, reminds me of pre ts, sanji vs queen however...:tchpepe:, Idk it feels pretty lame, I feel cheated olda, give us sanji fans some pre ts level goodness:pepemwai:, what? You afraid of drawing some decent martial arts?!:youcraz:.
How much does Oda really draw though? I imagine him mainly being the story writer providing the plotline and some skisses. Then it's up to the assistants to draw and the editor to make sure it all fits together as well as to proof read the dialogue. And the assistants are only assistants for so long before they start their own manga

That's overkill for any opponent ever in One Piece. If base Luffy is hurting Kaido, that would be like 500 times stronger..
that might be true but you know power scaling never stop Oda what ever he cares about doing lol.

I think what Rayleigh means there is that you can't specifically train your conquerors to be stronger but it gets stronger as you grow stronger. Kinda like a ki power level.
Truth is Oda just not tie things together good but hey it happen and rays is a very poor trainer LMAO .

Status
Not open for further replies.