Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen adding insult to injury lmao, man said I’ll use all those Vinsmoke abilities at once plus yours. Good to see Sanji using his own stuff for once though, would’ve been terrible if he countered with a Vinsmoke based ability. The exoskeleton is involved but now that he’s using it in conjunction with CoA and DJ (which was long expected as a combination) you’re atleast relying on your own offense to do the work.
Ah Diego Brando, we weet again.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Yeah, nah. Either Doffy or Cracker would smack Queen around, tbh.
Stop being a delusional hater.

Queen stomps Cracker. His lasers obliterate the biscuit soldiers and Cracker's real body gets oneshot.

Doffy himself fares better, but I don't see him winning. His AP was never all that impressive, and Queen is a fucking tank.

He's literally implying you need a stronger armament to block sharp attacks, which makes sense given how sharp attacks break defenses better than blunt hits. It has nothing to do with Luffy's rubber body.
No, it says Luffy can block "blows" better than "cuts". If he had Buggy's or Jozu's DF he wouldn't stay that.

I literally showed you a panel of the Fleet Admiral punching no-Haki Luffy and you choose to ignore it.

***** are stupid man imagine considering a one sided fight where the mc gets his shit kicked in the entire fight just to get a power up at the end non boring…..

It’s predictable and literally a copy n paste of Luffy vs Kata…..your standards are low as hell

Status
Not open for further replies.