Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what this wind technique is.

It’s possible Sanjis current DJ revolves around Sanji coating a piece of his body in CoA and then using DJ to cause that part of his body to heat till it’s red hot. And that’s why Hells memories is only a single move because even with Sanjis CoA his fire burns too hot that If he keeps it active too long he’ll burn himself

This new technique may be using his exoskeleton to bolster that defense from his flames leading to him unleash more fire then ever and sustain them. Combine that with Sanjis speed and flight as he moves around his opponent it turns Sanji basically into a hot wind as hes so fast he can’t be seen.

Stop being a delusional hater.

Queen stomps Cracker. His lasers obliterate the biscuit soldiers and Cracker's real body gets oneshot.

Doffy himself fares better, but I don't see him winning. His AP was never all that impressive, and Queen is a fucking tank.
Cracker is a spamming machine. If Luffy's G4 Kong Organ could not destroy his biscuit dolls immediately, then Queen's lasers would not do shit since G4's AP > Queen's.

Doffy is way too mobile for Queen and is not above spamming attacks or resorting to exhausting his opponent. He can beat Queen.

It is okay...delay is fine...Oda can take his sweet time with Sanji vs Queen, Zoro vs King, Law+Kid vs BigMom....all fandoms will be happy if he does give great endings to all these fights....then big finale Luffy vs Kaido hopefully surpass Luffy vs Lucci or Luffy vs Katakuri.....
And then finally the long awaited ZKK :steef:

Sanji low diffs now that he knows what the raid suit is capable of..... he wasn't even serious againe judge until the last moment when he was about to one shot him to Oblivion.. but Judge did him dirty
Base Sanji negs him in all rounds. Niji survived because of his threat about Zeff
Put Ichiji, Niji and Yonji against Sanji and Sanji's still win.:kayneshrug:
Clearly a troll/bait thread. Sanji effortlessly 1 shots Judge, it’s as simple as that.
Guys, damn, I didn't know you guys throught Judge, Ichiji, Niji and Yonji had such trash powers that even Pre-Onigashima, Non-RS Sanji would neg diff and one-shot these guys, completely ignoring and negating them.

Not that I agree or anything, but ain't it kinda sad that you think Queen got such lowly powers :josad::josad:

I really can't believe Oda is cutting away from them for this long! Is Oda doing ok?!

Meanwhile Kaido and Luffy are like: "Oda can you please not offscreen us AGAIN!? You already offscreened our fight once before, now you're doing it again!" And then Kaido adds: "Do you want me to offscreen this brat again and given him ANOTHER loss?! Worororo!"

:crazwhat::emohiyo::lusalty::kaidowhat:
He 100% has something special waiting for us with those 2

Status
Not open for further replies.