Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
STOOOPPPPPP

we can’t update PL each chapters like that.

It was obvious Queen will get new feats. And given his fight against SAnji he has much more exposure fighting wise than Marco.

But portrayal wise Marco > Queen without any doubt
Anytime a character does anything from now they're gonna be at least marco level as a base
Marco is the new doffy 😔

The tobiroppo are around doffy level
The titanic captains are around marco level 🤵🗿

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Literally would've opened the door for more conversation and discussion between the two. Would've made the fight more interesting visually, seeing Queen use techniques Sanji is familiar with and having Sanji avoid them only thanks to his exposure to them in WCI.

If the fight ends this chap or the next—which I believe it will—this is definitely a candidate for most upsetting fights. Simply because Oda has this all in his back pocket and decides not to use it.
Agreed!!

Fight is done deal because oda making it as a title means Sanji last attack could be the end of fight. So, it's already over.

I can only hope that this chapter has some fight panels instead of all that Geisha chat which was totally unnecessary

But this also means King has more in his backs.

This fight has so much potential to be one of the best visually appealing fight but Oda....

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Jack should have def had a mixed martial arts of fishman karate with his mammoth zoan.

Maybe even use his zoan in some whacky way like King and Queen so they have that running gag of "this is what mammoths could do"

Like shooting his tusks like spears and shit lmao
You could do a lot with a mammoth that's whacky too. Suction with his trunk, water bullets, dumbo references with his ears etc.

Too bad Jack had to lose to a god damn fury

Status
Not open for further replies.