Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know. You can't even accept your L like a man. King disproved this whole concept of "Anyone who carries a Sword is a automatically a Swordsman."

I point it out.

You get butthurt.

So, you tell me. :kayneshrug:
I got butthurt? damn yall have to stop writing up fanfictions. And if you didnt get the point of my post, you might want to reread it. And also reread the king/zoro conversation, you didnt get it.

the emphasis is on his speed more than invisibility.. if what he pulled in Hm was invisibility then it would have been stated in this chapter but the spoilers don't elaborate on that so i don't believe so
I think so too, in fact he should have probably mentioned something in that regard too and also Sanji is pretty fast.

I got butthurt? damn yall have to stop writing up fanfictions. And if you didnt get the point of my post, you might want to reread it. And also reread the king/zoro conversation, you didnt get it.
The whole concept of the "Pure Swordsman" was someone who lives and dies by the Sword. It's what separates those who are actually Swordsmen, and those who are not. But you wanna chime in with this stupid "Hakiman" bullshit.

This entire King fight, and Wano Arc has proven that. King doesn't consider himself a Swordsmen, and doesn't give two shits about his Sword. Meanwhile, Zoro's about ready to jump off a floating Island thousands of feet in the air in order to save his Swords, and tells King he'll never forgive him if he doesn't allow him to die with a Sword in his hand. In order for Zoro to truly Master Enma, he had accept and learn to fight without restriction, and give himself completely to Enma.

Status
Not open for further replies.