Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like last chapter's brief spoilers didn't reveal that Zoro will show adv. CoC
I guess these brief spoilers are riding more imp part of this chapter
Fuck Hyped for full summary now
If I were a betting boy, I'd say it's ACoA infusion into flames, much akin to how Zoro infuses emissions into flying slashes.

Just think black flames will go well with his epithet.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
Beast Pirates undoubtedly are stronger than the BMP, why was there ever deadlocks and stalemates? Especially considering the Yonkos themselves don’t move.

Kaido = Big Mom
King > Katakuri
Queen >? Smoothie
Jack >= Cracker
X Drake > Perospero
WsW < Jinbei
Apoo > Bege (matching them since they both defected)
And Kaido still had Sasaki, Ulti, BM, Page One, Numbers to spare wtf

Beast Pirates undoubtedly are stronger than the BMP, why was there ever deadlocks and stalemates? Especially considering the Yonkos themselves don’t move.

Kaido = Big Mom
King > Katakuri
Queen >? Smoothie
Jack >= Cracker
X Drake > Perospero
WsW < Jinbei
BM pirates have countries under their command, much larger forces and alliances across the world. Kaido is just him and his boys for most parts.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
BM pirates have countries under their command, much larger forces and alliances across the world. Kaido is just him and his boys for most parts.
Kaido and his boys can wreck a country in a seconds notice
Kaido had both Caesar and Queen under his thumb, he could gas a country and take it over in a moments
Honestly he wouldn’t even have to move

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Kaido = Big Mom
King > Katakuri
Queen >? Smoothie
Jack >= Cracker
X Drake > Perospero
WsW < Jinbei
IMO

Kaido > Linlin
King > Katakuri
Queen >(>) Smoothie
Cracker > Jack
Snack = X Drake
Jinbe > Who's Who
Apoo >(>) Bege
Perospero > Sasaki
Black Maria > Daifuku
Ulti > Oven
Page1 > Compote
Hawkins > Any lower Ministers

Generally giving it to the Beast Pirates but they did get more/better exposure whereas half the BMPs were used as hype tools

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

Kaido = Big Mom
King > Katakuri
Queen >? Smoothie
Jack >= Cracker
X Drake > Perospero
WsW < Jinbei
BMP Veterans > Flying 6.

Perospero, Snack are both stronger than Who's Who while Daifuku, Oven and Compote are not jokes either.

IMO, Beast Pirates is very top heavy with two solid top YCs in King & Queen compared to just Katakuri in the BMP. However their veterans are better than the Beast Pirates.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
IMO

Kaido > Linlin
King > Katakuri
Queen >(>) Smoothie
Cracker > Jack
Snack = X Drake
Jinbe > Who's Who
Apoo >(>) Bege
Perospero > Sasaki
Black Maria > Daifuku
Ulti > Oven
Page1 > Compote
Hawkins > Any lower Ministers

Generally giving it to the Beast Pirates but they did get more/better exposure whereas half the BMPs were used as hype tools
Do you honestly think Compote, Snack, Smoothie will ever get onscreen shine?

Kaido = Big Mom
King > Katakuri
Queen >? Smoothie
Jack >= Cracker
X Drake > Perospero
WsW < Jinbei
BPs have been shown to be absolute trash so far. Only competant are queen and king...but useless since they did not do anything in this raid and will get defeated the next time they are on panel.
BMPs are far better in being useful with all the abilities and their way of working.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
BMP Veterans > Flying 6.

Perospero, Snack are both stronger than Who's Who while Daifuku, Oven and Compote are not jokes either.

IMO, Beast Pirates is very top heavy with two solid top YCs in King & Queen compared to just Katakuri in the BMP. However their veterans are better than the Beast Pirates.
Ahh that’s who I was missing
Oven got flatten by fuckn Bege
Daifuku entire fleet got laughed at by Sulong Carrot
I don’t think we can really downplay BP Vets
Big Mom needed to personally take out Ulti and P1
Sasaki was no joke cuz Franky ain’t no slouch
And Black Marias bounty and tricks spoke for themselves

Kaido = Big Mom
King > Katakuri
Queen >? Smoothie
Jack >= Cracker
X Drake > Perospero
WsW < Jinbei
King and Queen are comparable to Katakuri, but Jack and the Tobi Roppo are all weaker than their counterparts. Cracker would beat Jack, Pero would annihilate any Tobi Roppo. Honestly I feel oven compote or daifuku would beat any Tobi Roppo as well. I also think the enraged army is far more impressive than the beast pirates Numbers and headliners.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Do you honestly think Compote, Snack, Smoothie will ever get onscreen shine?
Not in a million years, but I gotta put a modicum of respect on their names. Especially Snack/Smoothie, since Oda singled them out as Sweet Commanders and Urouge's victory was seen as a big upset. Compote gets a token point for being introduced alongside the Veterans of the crew.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
BPs have been shown to be absolute trash so far. Only competant are queen and king...but useless since they did not do anything in this raid and will get defeated the next time they are on panel.
BMPs are far better in being useful with all the abilities and their way of working.
BMP were hard carried by Katakuri
The rest of the jokes were handled by half of a non Yonko crew with little to no resources or alliances

Status
Not open for further replies.