Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh, Jack wasn't that bad by himself.

Losoing to Sulong Inurashi is no shame. Dude's among the stronger Commanders by himself.

But the fucked up part is Oda drawing Perospero jobbing base Nekomamushi, who is peer to Inurashi.

That just made Jack look like shit.
The problem wasn’t who he went down to but how he did it. No fight, no techniques, nothing special. Just taken down.

The problem wasn’t who he went down to but how he did it. No fight, no techniques, nothing special. Just taken down.
Being off-screened for most part then getting Oden niitoryuu'd by one of the top 10 members of alliance, and strongest outside of SN + Sanji is okay.

I just didn't like him looking even more pathetic than Perospero. Base Inu was throwing him like a wrestler. Base Neko got fucked up off-screen within a single chapter lol

Smoothie being a better swordsman doesn't really mean she's stronger than king just that her swordsmanship is more integral to her fighting style
If shes better than cracker who is seemingly a proud swordsman than yeah its pretty likely

Tho i guess it depends on how much stock is put into a swordsman using a meito or not. Cause lots of the characters that are arguably shaky as to whether or not they are a swordsman seemingly purposely dont use them

At the same time king someone we know doesn't identify as one might have 1. So i guess it depends on case to case
And smoothie herself might even fight in a similar way were she might not even rely on her sword that much either but her long leg martial arts and devil fruit abilities so ? We know shes at least capable of flying slashes tho

I'm seriously asking how can Sanji fans be hyped about his fight ? when we had last chapter Zoro fighting a FUCKING GOD who is immortal and has more durability than freaking Kaido ?
Well, because not everything’s a cock measuring contest perhaps lmao

The fight has given Sanji character development, a chance to truly solidify himself as one of the New World’s strongest combatants, even more potential plot relevance because of his possible Lunarian ties and apparently an indirect therapy session where he can whoop his entire family at once. Seems like something to look forward to for me 💀

Jack got even worse treatment than the fodder 6

He got his ass whooped all throughout Wano lmaooo he didn’t take a single dub of any kind onscreen

At least King and Queen can say they loldiffed Marco without taking any damage and they’re currently giving Zoro and Sanji tough fights

Jack did nothing but get embarrassed the whole arc

:kata:

Just like last chapter's brief spoilers didn't reveal that Zoro will show adv. CoC
I guess these brief spoilers are riding more imp part of this chapter
Fuck Hyped for full summary now
Post automatically merged:

Jack got even worse treatment than the fodder 6

He got his ass whooped all throughout Wano lmaooo he didn’t take a single dub of any kind onscreen

At least King and Queen can say they loldiffed Marco without taking any damage and they’re currently giving Zoro and Sanji tough fights

Jack did nothing but get embarrassed the whole arc

:kata:
About Marco part kinda true how one can say they let Marco do a lot of stuff but Marco couldn't damage them at all cause they both are at 100 health rn

Status
Not open for further replies.