Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really hoping. Nothing here spells "crazy" powerup other than Sanji cobbling his skillset together. I think their fight deserves one more chapter
I concur.. even tho what we're seeing is novel from sanji.. i think he'll take it a step further.. i doubt Queen will get overwhelmed by a conglomerate of abilities the same chapter where he gets hyped for having such a vast arsenal.

"demon wind" might be a hint to what's comping next.. prolly a whole different skill set or technique.

It seems like it's about time to wrap up Calamitied fights

Queen in this chapter looking at the end it seems like a finisher as Sanji did a chain of attacks followed by a new named attack - classic finisher

Or max next chapter, but unlikely

Means King is probably gonna get beaten next chapter if Queen ia defeated un this one, Zoro has already his new power unlocked, one last push from King while Zoro finishes then him off, max 2 chapters

That would leave Orochi/Earlobe/Fire yokai chapters, Big Mom, and Kaido then last
There should be like 2 chapters left for this volume, so maybe Oda wants to finish the Wings fights within it.
Next chapter half Sanji vs Queen (ending) and half Zoro vs King.
The last chapter of the volume entirely Zoro vs King with just the last panel about Luffy.

Fucking bullshit wasted 2 days making memes ready for coc unlock all for color of armorshit Haki that fodders use straight out of time skip

Bye losers enjoy this shit manga

Tag me when Sanji unlock something useful

Did I mention I was leaving

Bye
This is how majority of Sanji fans feel right now. But our lad is the only one ballsy enough to be honest.

With that said, Queen having all of Germa 66 abilities is real cool- though it depends on the level of proficiency he can utilize with them.

I'd say this justifies his portrayal of being not far behind King. Unless King gets CoC coating, as well.

We cant treat these fights like the Tobiroppo fights, Oda is treating Luffy vs Kaido, Zoro vs King and Sanji vs Queen differently than anything else

The chapter named "Luffy vs Katakuri" doesn't end their fight.

It looks Sanji vs Queen started for real now

next chapter QUeen is done it's actually a low diff :josad:
Provider does not really mention the fight, so we can't be certain what damage Queen is doing to Sanji. Then we dont know of the fight even ends this chapter. Might get pretty intense next chapter.

Maybe black hair Sanji happens with 1035 as a temporary transformation

Status
Not open for further replies.