Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"muh side by side pose" has a chokehold on you fools. That means nothing strength wise. That's like saying Caesar = Bege = Luffy.

You could go on can you? King has combat feats and is putting considerable pressure on post rooftop Zoro.

Zoro literally bitched Queen.

The reason why you people always get your headcanons crushed is because you don't actually read the story. Everything to you guys is "hurr durr side by side panel pose.":milaugh:

Law, Mid, and Luffy should have taught you this lesson already.
Bruh look at the cope:willsmith::lumazed:

Narrative portrayal is very real in this story and it's very obvious your collapsing headcanons not allowing you to think clearly.:laughmoji:
After everything I pointed out you got stuck on the side by side panels part?:risicheck::ihaha:

Lings fastest attack is slower than queens spammy g2 equivalent lasers. "Like beam" said zoro. :cantseeme::kata::steef:

Whats kings combat feats? Using a gimmick that zoros gonna figure the trick out in a chapter or 2:josad:Marco and zoro already made Ling bleed and cry:endthis:

Idk why u brought up gastino but your arguments pretty lackluster. Cut the delusions out and fix your shit tier headcanon. This stories meant to be enjoyed by 12 year Olds and yet you still can't comprehend it. You still can't comprehend narrative portrayal. I feel bad for you honestly.:josad::risitasad:

You can be the second strongest and have someone who's just as good a fighter on your crew but can hit with the equivalent difference of 2 marine fodder. Sanji would also stoll outspeed and outmaneuver him and obviously coo>

So yeah zoro>sanji in terms of strength. With a difference of 20 doriki with sanji having better stats all around
You can't say Zoro hits only 20 doriki harder than sanji just because Kaku hits 20 doriki harder than Jabra.

I may.... MAYYYY HAVE FOUND.. AVERY BIGASS

MAYYYYYY have found

THE SCIENCE BEHIND SANJI'S NEW IFRIT JAMBE AND WHY IT PRODUCES LIGHTNING STREAKS.

this is process is called
Corona discharges, which are caused by an electrical discharge produced by the ionization of the surrounding atmosphere which means the air has become conductive...

what i hypothesize is going on is that.. sanji's leg is so hot that its rapidly converting air molecules into ions (charged either positive or negative) which makes it possible for current to exist in the air around Frit jambe..aka ionization of air.
Hence enabling producing the huge white Lightning strikes rapidly which are no different than big mom's Indra ( design wise)

@MonsterZoro @Chrono @Chaves @Arrow @Worona Woro @sanjikun @Finalbeta @Sasparan @Vinsmoke D. Zolo
That makes a lot of sense

Although this only precisely explains why his flames look like that, not the whole package that includes CoA, tough body, strength and speed

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
so u were saying oda's og drawing is non canon? ok man understandable
"oda's og drawing is non canon"

why are you strawmanning now? lol.

i said it clearly isnt armament hardening since it isnt in the OFFICIAL coloured manga, you know the one oda approves and is published by shueisha.

btw when zoro first used coa hardening : we got a whole chapter dedicated to that, to show how potent of a technique it is.

one would expect to get the same lvl of respect for sanji when he uses hardening for the first time as well. instead all we have are tiny obscure panels where it is very dubious and pretty clear that it isnt coa hardening if you look at the coloured manga.

But now you're using the same logic as the guy who said doriki is just about how hard you can hit Fukurou by saying he can "hit with the equivalent difference of 2 marine fodder" unless I'm misunderstanding what you meant by that statement

But I feel like everyone agrees that Oda saying "strength" translates to meaning "power" or "combat ability," and not just "physical strength" --I would bring up that One Piece databook but not everyone agrees on whether or not it's canon so I won't say anything about it

Also, what would be the point of explicitly describing Zoro as the #2 strongest in the crew if there wasn't at least a noticeable enough difference between him and Sanji to properly distinguish that? Like, why didn't he say, "Alongside Sanji, Zoro is the most reliable fighter in the crew after Luffy" or something along those lines
Lmao the same databook that came out during ennies lobby that had zoro and luffy essentially as equals even tho in ennies lobby we got told in the manga that it wasn't even close to be near the truth?

Bruh look at the cope:willsmith::lumazed:

Narrative portrayal is very real in this story and it's very obvious your collapsing headcanons not allowing you to think clearly.:laughmoji:
After everything I pointed out you got stuck on the side by side panels part?:risicheck::ihaha:

Lings fastest attack is slower than queens spammy g2 equivalent lasers. "Like beam" said zoro. :cantseeme::kata::steef:

Whats kings combat feats? Using a gimmick that zoros gonna figure the trick out in a chapter or 2:josad:Marco and zoro already made Ling bleed and cry:endthis:

Idk why u brought up gastino but your arguments pretty lackluster. Cut the delusions out and fix your shit tier headcanon. This stories meant to be enjoyed by 12 year Olds and yet you still can't comprehend it. You still can't comprehend narrative portrayal. I feel bad for you honestly.:josad::risitasad:
How do I even respond to this level of cope?:crazwhat:

Rough estimate but we know thats essentially what the difference is. Loda made the parralel and the portrayal himself.
I just think it's backwards to prioritize power-scaling made specifically for the enemy group as a way to judge the gaps between the strawhat crew but to then try to come up with excuses as to why Oda specifically called Zoro the #2

Especially when the doriki system is described to only take into account physical strength/proficiency in martial arts skills that the staw hats themselves do not use
Post automatically merged:

Lmao the same databook that came out during ennies lobby that had zoro and luffy essentially as equals even tho in ennies lobby we got told in the manga that it wasn't even close to be near the truth?
Bruh is that really the only part of my comment you're gonna address :/

I have to agree honestly. Oda isn't doing a good enough job with sanji.

His resolve about being the best version of himself for luffy was incredible. No complaints but this chapter i dont know.

How cool would it have been if sanji mentioned in this chapter instead that

"THE BEST VERSION OF MYSELF FOR LUFFY IS THE VERSION OF MYSELF THAT WILL HAVE NO REGRETS WITH HIMSELF MOVING FOWARD".

This would have been a great setup chapter having sanji using future sigh instead to counteract his germa siblings ability being replicated by queen. It's not to late and it can still happen
Yea if Oda wanna make Sanji regret by his DNA modification, maybe he can start by making Sanji break his limit and constantly incinerating himself until the point of dying and also self-detecting his specific genetic code inside his body simultaneously, thus burning that gene sequence in his whole body, some pseudo-science fantasy principle, then restructuring his body - making his own stronger version of exoskeleton (stronger than the Germa DNA one he just destroyed), his body becomes 100 times more durable, much faster since he can now fuel his cells with his fire, or rather have a new ability to absorb elemental attacks and use it as his own energy, etc etc. Whatever just make sum stuff up, but match it with his motivation, don't half-ass it like dis.

Status
Not open for further replies.