Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
King uses hax and he was barely damaged at all. I'm talking about the default recovery rate an ancient zoan gets.
I meant Queen not King.

King didn't use his hax, we see the fire burn his wounds when he uses it:

1.) We don't know if Queen used any of those abilities as it was off-panneled. Marco was "invincible" for Queen so I doubt Queen would think that if he had abilities that could hurt Marco, just doesn't make sense imo.
The panel please?

I think that's just Queen being ignorant about Marco's abilities and referring to his seeming immortality.

Queen seemed to throw in the towel against Marco after chopper came in cause he has none too permanently threaten Marco with.
Outlasting wouldn't work since he can't take Marco's attacks for too long.
I don't think Queen is stronger than Marco, but I don't see Marco putting him down easily.

I don't see Queen keeping up with Marco's volume in which he attacks tbh. Not giving it more than 15 mins lol
Queen seemed to put up just fine in canon. I don't think Marco does enough damage per second for this.

Especially once you factor in Queen's Vimsmoke abilities.

The 15 minutes timeline is unreliable given that Momonosuke is holding back/up Onigashima.

:kaidowhat:
Except you can't. It is like arguing that Kizaru and Sengoku have low AP because they couldn't knock out Luffy.
Kizaru was messing around during the war, he shot the key instead of luffy for instance

And you seriously think sengoku was trying to kill luffy?

He's pretty much confirmed to be an advanced coc user, who comparable to Roger in terms of strength

And obviously he didn't want to kill luffy because he's garp's grandson

Status
Not open for further replies.