Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
" Queen can use all the attacks of the members of Germa 66, including Sanji's invisibility."

So he's an expert engineer with cybernic enhancements, he is a genius in medecine who has created deadly viruses. He's got a powerfull ancient zoan with technics capable of destroying reinforcement haki masters (brachiosnake), he's got kizaru's laser beams. And now you tell me that he can mimic all of germa's attacks ?!

Nope, Niji was soloing a army of BMs sons with only his speed.

Speed= Sanji>Queen=Niji>King.
I just re-read. He blitzed and defeated bunch of BM fodders, no one notable:

Which, while visually impressive, doesn't dictate how is he faster than King?

Is Cavendish faster than anyone because of Hakuba stuff? Even though Robin could stop him.

Even pre-skip likes of G2 Luffy appeared very visually speedy. Or Zoro at Whiskey Peak (disappearing in plain sight).

But how do we scale him to being faster than King? He has only fucked fodders and stuff with his speed.

:stealthblack:
Sanji responding to invisibility like it's nothing after using it to get the advantage on people. Nice to see him handle his own ability when turned against him (though it ain't his first encounter with the ability from an opponent).

Sanji seems to be dominating again. From responding to Queen' invisibility to Demon Wind to Beef Burst, Sanji's stacking on hits to deal with Queen's duravility. Hopefully Queen can bring some more to the table (I still think awakening's a possibility).

Queen's kinda pathetic for attacking Osome and I'm not surprised Oda wouldn't actually have Sanji break his code regarding women, Oda's kept it that way for the past 1000 chapters, it ain't changing soon. Glad Sanji's displaying more armament (hopefully it's clear). Overall, chapter sounds great and I hope there's some more fighting (atleast another chapter or two's worth) before it's all over.

Last edited:
Next few chapters will definitely be about the fodder left including the ninja fight and Orochi. King and Queen are not going down soon.
Don't be so sure about that. It's easy to fall into the idea that nobody can go down before the #2/3, but in past arcs:

- Mr 7 and his partner existed after all of the fights save for Luffy vs Crocodule

- Spandam lasted as long as Lucci

- Hody actually went down before his subordinates

Idk, just something to think about here. This is a vs. Chapter title so it makes sense Sanji either wins this chapter or 1035, this giving Zoro a 2 chapter fight too.

Status
Not open for further replies.