Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
:tchpepe:

If Queen is down this chap or the next one I'm gonna seriously question Oda. The entire fight has been nothing but a spamfest on both sides when Queen was hiding an arsenal of like, 3/4 new abilities? Related directly towards Sanji's hated family?

Queen using them early would've intensified the fight so much more. I get it was more gag heavy than King vs Zoro, but that doesn't mean Oda couldn't of taken it a bit more seriously.
Oda doesn't like sanji. The best thing than sanji did in this last years (hit a woman) he remove it.:seriously:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
What difficulty is this fight? Sanji vs Queen? Looks like an extreme diff fight to me.
IDK what to give it. Sanji needed a power up to survive, but at the same time was barely threatened by Queen at all. And Sanji could do almost nothing to Queen before now.

Extreme diff sounds right for the amount of effort they each put in, but at the same time.. They don't accomplish much.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
:tchpepe:

If Queen is down this chap or the next one I'm gonna seriously question Oda. The entire fight has been nothing but a spamfest on both sides when Queen was hiding an arsenal of like, 3/4 new abilities? Related directly towards Sanji's hated family?

Queen using them early would've intensified the fight so much more. I get it was more gag heavy than King vs Zoro, but that doesn't mean Oda couldn't of taken it a bit more seriously.
Tbh, I am disappointed as well

Jack didn't get anything

If queen can do all those moves like germa then Oda should have showed us all those moves. It would have been dope to see Sanji vs queen but what he gave us is lasers, more lasers and more lasers with chatting.

Status
Not open for further replies.