Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Last chapter - chock full of vital information from Zoro’s past, the official reveal of Shimotsukis in the East Blue, a CoC blast by the newest user and a declaration of intent to keep a promise made long ago :zosmug:

This chapter - Sanji is still a virgin, Queen can match him blow for blow, there’s some stupid fucking mouse because we haven’t had ENOUGH random animals swaying the tide of this “epic” war :sanjimeh:

Dude that has always bee Sanji's theme:seriously: Also did you forget that one of Zoro's attacks can be read as rice balls:moonwalk:
Hey man that’s your favourite character, not mine. If you’re cool with his new move being named like some sort of weird sexual euphemism, then I’m cool too.

As for me? I’ll happily accept a couple food themed names for Zoro’s attacks, while eating good when Oda names his finishers Three Thousand Worlds and Dead Man’s Game. Y’know, stuff that amps up the kingly nature of our newest Conqueror.

What can I say? Us Zoro fans are too used to being spoiled. :catpole:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
The more showings King and Queen get, the more impressive Marco's feat of handling them both becomes:crazwhat:
Marco handles jobber mode Queen:
  • No Hybrid
  • No Vinsmoke abilities
  • No hardening
  • No snake mode

And jobber mode King:
  • No Hybrid
  • Casual (before his mask was damaged)
  • No COA
  • No COC
  • No Lunarian hax
  • None of his strongest abilities
    • Tempura Udon
    • Self explosion

The more King and Queen show, the clearer it becomes that Marco vs King and Queen was nothing but cheap hype that has no actual bearing on a serious fight between the two of them.

King > Marco > Katakuri > Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.