Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I've just thought about something : if Sanji's body has now become indestructible, he has then no reason not to use his hands to fight like a melee fighter.

So if Queen is not defeated in this chapter, maybe Sanji will get a new power up that will incorporate the use of his hands (inspired by Luffy's fighting style for example) or even a weapon (a kind of kitchen knife sword).

:quest:

Hey I've just thought about something : if Sanji's body has now become indestructible, he has then no reason not to use his hands to fight like a melee fighter.

So if Queen is not defeated in this chapter, maybe Sanji will get a new power up that will incorporate the use of his hands (inspired by Luffy's fighting style for example) or even a weapon (a kind of kitchen knife sword).

his principle is.. to nit get his hand dirty with trash blood.

It's be weird ngl

Like zoro suddenly fighting with a hammer

Sanji was trained to fight with his leg only, I don't think he'll fight properly with his hands

Status
Not open for further replies.