Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

God Ward

Back When They Called Us Devils
What makes him a cut above? He's obviously talking about his Lunarian abilities.

This is not as clear as "he's durable" and that's it. He's obviously hiding something.
We don't know what makes him a cut above. It could be both his dino durability + lunarian abilities. It's already difficult to hurt Dino zoans with basic coa. If whatever Lunarian durability he has is added onto Dino durability, it's clear that CoA isn't enough. It's the same as ryuo not being enough to take Kaido down. The only thing left is ACoC, which Zoro started using.

The White Lightning in the manga is sometimes used in clashes or to show injury. In this case the white lightning around the leg for Sanji is probably a sign of Injury, typically from hitting a steel or iron like substance.
I have question, so sanji says his body cant keep up with his fire or stregnth against kuma, so, even after exoskeloten sanji's power/fire still stronger than his body?

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
It seems pretty straight forward though.

Haki is the manifestation of one's Spirit.

Sanji's passion burns hotter than fire, so his Spirit manifests itself as Diable Jambe, but since his CoA is lacking, it gets held back.

A lot of Zoro's attacks seems to manifest into shape, which could be contributed to the intimidation factor he has going on, so his Spirit manifests via the mind creating illusions, but since his CoO is lacking, it gets held back.

The stronger they become in the form of Haki they don't specialize in, the stronger their abilities become.

I don't think that's overcomplicated, because it fits the narrative pretty well, and offers some real depth to Haki, and these guys growing by EoS.

Cause lets be honest, where do they powerup from here?
To be fair, you have a concept too cool for Oda to follow.
It's not that.
:kayneshrug:

Will have to see the attack in action. Don't know if he stops and starts or it's just a series of kicks. I'll reserve judgement after the panels.
The evidence is undeniably tilted towards Queen being down.

Who's Who vs Jimbei in a chapter titled "Who's Who vs Jimbei" after Jimbei used a new attack. And even in the beginning of the chapter Sanji ripped off Queen's arm so there's no way he isn't in critical condition after the end.

We don't know what makes him a cut above. It could be both his dino durability + lunarian abilities. It's already difficult to hurt Dino zoans with basic coa. If whatever Lunarian durability he has is added onto Dino durability, it's clear that CoA isn't enough. It's the same as ryuo not being enough to take Kaido down. The only thing left is ACoC, which Zoro started using.
Yes, that's why it's disingenuous to just chalk it up to "durability" and that's it.

The only thing left is ACoC, which Zoro started using.
False.

B

Ballel

Lmao, L's for people that said Sanji can't make Queen bleeds.:holdthisl:

Another Sanji's character development!!!!!!:finally:

Light speed Sanji is true then LOL!!!!!!!!

RIP to those fuckers that said Sanji doesn't have CoA or his CoA is basic.

Sanji the Demon God now? Like what is this? Some kind of Dark Souls shit?

White lightning effects? Don't know what that is but if it's related to CoC then hype I guess!!!!!!!!!

This is over, the Anti-Sanji faction, brace yourself, y'all ain't laughing for longer now. I will officially declares war right here right now.:endthis:

Expect 3 or more Sanji threads from me this Friday.:cheers:

Especially since that you're a Jinbei fan too.:josad:Respect.:catsweat:

Thanks for giving me another idea for my upcoming threads.

:datas:

Me.

Nah. I'm Christian lol.
After catching up with the whole thread and liking the living hell out of everyone's posts here he finally types a reply that elongates the usual page length by roughly 165%.

Status
Not open for further replies.