Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh at least 500m of Queen's bounty is probably due to his intellect (300m to match Caesar) and being Kaido's top subordinate (200m inflation for being an All Star). I can sort of justify his high bounty with how powerful his lasers are on weaker opponents or the fact his plagues could likely destroy entire enemy forces by themselves. But his fighting ability is subpar.
Jack is worth 700-800M at best! since he was grouped with Pero 700M . His fighting skills suck.
Queen is worth at best 1B too coz 1v1 he can't really fight that good even tho he's deadly.
King 1.1B, but if his weakness is easily byapssed and shows no great haki mastery, nah 900Ms max

They all got that huge 200-400M inflation due to being brutal under Kaido.
When you look at Queen's behaviours and abilities , you'd see why he has 1.32 B, he can lots of civilians at once.

Cracker is worth 1B btw, his abilities makes him more dangerous than Kata coz he can make an army of soldiers

Well if I talk you guys gonna say oh oh

Why do y'all hate this chapter? Did y'all expect Sanji to also use ACoC with black flames and y'all got disappointed? :milaugh:
From what I seen, not many aren't, only few thought that and they aren't even fans of him. Idk how you hate this chapter when this show Sanji good showing to enemy that Big Mom and Macro couldn't beat.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
lemme help you out.. you don't seem to be helping your case

these are all fundamentally made the same,used for the same thing, some might be better than others.. ofc its a bias butlets assume some are better than others.. they are still fundamentally same.. functioning is precisely the same.. hence fundamentals all of what is shown in the picture is PASTA and are directly connected.

using this instance with the way i compared them and reflecting it upon Coa we find out....

Coa hardening and Coa invisible is the same..

one is just better

since the ingredients are the same, the function in the same, used for the same purposes.. fundamentally they are the same its just one is harder..

now the problem i find with your argument is the lack of consistency of your comparison..

Sanji has the ingredients and capable of producing invisible and i believe sanji has hardening to... but you are willing to assume that 1 marine soldier in DR who is vastly inferior to sanji's caliber and hasn't even faced similar opponents can pull of hardening but someone of a completely different league can't even if he has the same ingredients.

tthats NONSENSICAL.. AND MENTALLY DEPLORABLE.
Not even gonna read that big paragraph again.

You keep insisting they are the same when one is a stronger version of it.

I'm not lacking in consistency. There is no same ingredients to Hardening and invisible CoA. Sanji said he trained his CoA and he shows CoA hardening in the panel where he breaks Queen's arm.

It literally is that simple - two different levels.

Feel free to cope though. I won't stop you in that aspect.

Actually we had at least 2-3 fight chapter for Sanji vs Queen so far. And Sanji not always been the favourite, like he said he is now different then in the live floor.
Queen legit low diffed him and almost kill him off if his germa power didn't would kick in to heal him and also this chapter Queen had no problem to hurt Sanji.
The thing is that if we combinate all fight scene, we would easily get 2-3 chapter with is already more then the flying six battles.
Sanji moves in the end aren't looking bad, his final move make a big explosion and send Queen away. However is this fight over? Idk, read @Paperchampion23 thought and agree with him. People should stop seeing Queen as WsW or a flying six member. If Oda want more action, he going to give this fight more panels. We going to find it out in chapter 1035.
So Jack a flying six member but Queen not? Damm :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.