Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Featwise I agree but I also feel like Doffy got cucked by plot and it will look stronger later
A question for you :
Ifrit Jambe is combined with extreme speed and strenght therefore as sanji said himself " a different weight" E= mc² :risicheck:
UNIQUE CoA (white lightning effects that suprisingly looks like the Adv CoC effect :quest:)
Asura is a point blank attack, so not some much "weight" due to speed but more so thanks to extreme raw strenght and Adv CoC

Therefore, can the extreme speed of ifrit jambe create as much weight as the extreme raw strenght of asura.. remember E= mc², speed is squared :bamathink::risicheck:

Ah okay, first it’s totally not canon, and then I likely missed that bit when I read that.
Ace big dragon fire attack was amazing and great art, but if he didn’t show that in the real manga then it doesn’t exist
Pretty sure it was Oda overall look at the script and controll the most things.
Why the mangaka should show things like Future sight if we never see it in the manga?
Pretty sure Oda helped out here.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Pretty sure it was Oda overall look at the script and controll the most things.
Why the mangaka should show things like Future sight if we never see it in the manga?
Pretty sure Oda helped out here.
yeah like for the anime, for the movies, for the data book etc etc all filled with many things that didn’t make sense or contradicted the manga or were proven false later etc etc

Bruh..

G2 was doing that stuff. Boundman did that to Doflamingo. He is faster than that but top of the verse? Lmao stop the cap.
Nobody did that at this level except Kizaru.
You are usually pretty reasonable, so I'm confident you know the difference between being really fast like Soru, G2 or G4 and being literally invisible for a prolonged period of time without a DF and just moving crazy fast so that even a YC2 is shocked by it.

Status
Not open for further replies.