Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when Neiji said Sanji wont survive if he is too slow. Looks like he surpassed him in speed feats.

Cant wait to see Germa bros witness exoskeleton version of sanji. He would chew ichiji and Niji easily.

On paper when you combine Queen's invisibility with his plagues lethality, he can be very terrifying. Too bad, Oda dumbed him down by having a careless mindset unable to properly incorporate his weapons in battles :giogio:
He was nerfed by plot. He only ever went serious now since Sanji destroyed the RS. But even then he didnt use his plagues.

Doesnt matter tho, if he fought any other character but Sanji…..hed destroy them.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Your post is so retarded. Its like saying people are comparing Zoro using his strongest attack to scar Kaido, to other people using their casual attacks to hurt him.

Marco doesnt have this speed feat. Sanji does. Cope
Marco wasnt even moving at high speeds when queen shot him he was just casually flying.
Marco can keep up with Kizaru.
As always you sanji fans keep trying to leech feats of other characters.

I don't think why people are saying queen is trashed he knocked out base big mom ( an emperor)
I know some morons will say by trick but still she knocked out a younkou

Marco wasnt even moving at high speeds when queen shot him he was just casually flying.
Marco can keep up with Kizaru.
As always you sanji fans keep trying to leech feats of other characters.
Since when is keeping up with Base Kizaru a speed feat lol.

Queen could see Marco‘s Pheonix talon directly coming towards him. Thats Marco being serious….

Whilst Queen cant see Sanji at all, and that Sanji is invisisble to him.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Since when is keeping up with Base Kizaru a speed feat lol.

Queen could see Marco‘s Pheonix talon directly coming towards him. Thats Marco being serious….

Whilst Queen cant see Sanji at all, and that Sanji is invisisble to him.
Wtf is a non base kizaru? Does he transform into the flash or something?
And queen saw a foot coming straight into his face and still couldnt dodge it how slow is queen?

Cant wait for Sanji vs Kizaru looks like this is what oda is setting up for his end game.
I'm torn because Sanji vs Kizaru would be an insane fight but part of me would also want to see Zoro vs Kizaru just so Kizaru could see the "growth" of that one half-dead dude he almost murdered

But Zoro will only ever fight swordsmen probably so he most likely fights Fujitora or presumably Ryokugyu

Status
Not open for further replies.