Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji overwhelmed Queen from the moment he learned 'ifrit jambe', if the fight takes place on neutral ground with both 100% currently, that would be a mid diff for Sanji.

It also means that Sanji is also >> King, due to the portrayal King >/= Queen

Ok so after looking at this chapter multiple times I think I see where oda is heading with or at least I hope. I think the panel where sanji cracks queen claw it does look like he used hardening with diable jambe. His leg has a white outline shine that his other does not. Oda decides to bring back the geisha that sanji thought he hit. We see sanji get more upset at queen. And when sanji is doing the combo on queen we see sanji’s hair color turning more and more black. And when sanji does his final attack on queen we see a black spiral wave around the attack. I think this represents the demon wind in the name of his attack. Anyone can feel free and tell me where they have seen this before. This could be hinting at sanji’s true attack power buff and part of stealth black abilityz Sanji is pretty much almost fully genetically modified. Except his hair color has not changed. However I think sanji being angry at queen finally completed the transformation. I think we see black hair sanji next chapter. I also find it interesting how the geisha reacted to sanji ruthless combo on queen. I believe the reason oda brought back the geisha was to push wanji over the edge. Maybe queen is able to actually hurt the geisha again

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
β€Ž
Ifrit jambe is a new move learn on the spot btw so Sanji himself doesn’t know it’s side effects yet

But don’t worry I know

and that’s why I’m telling you guys

Idk but i feel like a big reason that might add to the underwhelming feeling is because coo in general

Coa basically being used to hit harder and block hits better
Coo being used to find more opportunities to land hits and just avoid getting hit

Like having 2 high level armament masters fight is for the most part always gonna look more interesting seeing how much damage they can do and take from eachother
And even if its a coa master vs one thats not its stil gonna look cool most the time.

Having 2 high level observation masters fight eachother is significantly harder to make cool cause at that point it just looks as if neither is even using it
A coo master vs ones thats not is also gonna look underwhelming in comparison just because visually tanking a big it is always gonna look cooler then avoiding big hit

Status
Not open for further replies.