Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get ready for a volume dedicated to Lidd, Luffy and Law after the Calamities go down :josad:
Rofl more like 2-3. Mark my words, Luffy's fights happen tangentially with the arcs remaining plot. He will be fighting Kaido for as long as it takes for:

- Momo to save the Capital
- Yamato to stop the explosives
- Marco/Izo to stop the Kamazo
- Orochi/Fuku to be taken out
- CP-0 to be handled/dealt with. 1 member is MIA
- Numbers to be dealt with (if they are still "bad" per se, depends)
- Kaido/Linlin's flashback (?)
- Whatever Oda intends to do with the 7 strawhats running around.
- Denjiro's whereabouts

And a ton of shit I'm probably missing. This is why his fights take 10-20 chapters all the time.

Seriously compare this to Enies Lobby. Sanji vs Jabra finished ch 415. Enies Lobby doesn't end until 430 and it had far fewer plotlines to address than Wano. Not to mention there are TWO Yonko here lol

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Future Sight? Gets one-shot
Advanced Armament? Gets Ragnaraku'd.
Advanced Conquerors? Gets thrown out of the roof.

Imagine Ruffi stans talking about asspull powerups :suresure:
Imagine Luffy Ko Kaido and fell down only for kaido to get up again

Kaido moves to kill unconscious luffy

Zoro appears - What are you doing Kaido?

Kaido - Sees Zoro aura and gets chill

But regains his composure and then Thunder bagua attack towards zoro

Zoro - 3 sword style Oni Girl

*kaido's beheaded*

ZKK will happen:finally:

Rofl more like 2-3. Mark my words, Luffy's fights happen tangentially with the arcs remaining plot. He will be fighting Kaido for as long as it takes for:

- Momo to save the Capital
- Yamato to stop the explosives
- Marco/Izo to stop the Kamazo
- Orochi/Fuku to be taken out
- CP-0 to be handled/dealt with. 1 member is MIA
- Numbers to be dealt with (if they are still "bad" per se, depends)
- Kaido/Linlin's flashback (?)
- Whatever Oda intends to do with the 7 strawhats running around.
- Denjiro's whereabouts

And a ton of shit I'm probably missing. This is why his fights take 10-20 chapters all the time.

Seriously compare this to Enies Lobby. Sanji vs Jabra finished ch 415. Enies Lobby doesn't end until 430 and it had far fewer plotlines to address than Wano. Not to mention there are TWO Yonko here lol
Wano shit arc ending in 2025:josad::josad::josad::josad::josad::josad:

I like how people trash talk Queen and try to make him look weak, while Sanji is just that fucking strong. Sanji moves so fast even a YC can't keep up with his speed and thinks he is invisible - that is an insane Speed feat by Sanji, actualy the best speed feat in the series so far, except Kizaru ofc.
Queen can't really harm Sanji, well because Sanji is that god damn durable.
Imagine is was the other way around, if Zoro would dominate his fight with King - they would scream ''ZoRo Is YoNkOu LeVeL!!!'' and what not, but for Sanji and Queen they do the exact opposite, they don't give Sanji credits and simply start downplaying Queen.
Salty that your ''ToP tIeR'' Zoro is getting his ass beat by a YC while Sanji dominates a YC?

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
pretty easy to hit someone who's got his back turned to you that's not a feat
So you have a problem with Sanji detecting invisible queen and being so fast queen can't even respond or detect him and then proceed to kick queens ass so hard queen can't even react

Sounds like someone is just salty

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
So you have a problem with Sanji detecting invisible queen and being so fast queen can't even respond or detect him and then proceed to kick queens ass so hard queen can't even react

Sounds like someone is just salty
he couldn't react because sanji sneak attacked him but don't mind me i know you will defend sanji's cowardly behaviour no matter what:kayneshrug:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I think either a new G4 or G5 will be used to defeat Kaido. That's for sure, his new mode will resemble the White Tiger.
I think that tiger vs dragon resemblance is more fitting for zoro.

Zoro represent Tiger

Also, this is the first time in one piece that zoro has shown interest in taking down Luffy's opponent and that too multiple times.

Yes he already scarred kaido but I don't think it was enough to satisfy Zoro because he didn't get the job done

As far as luffy is concerned then yeah I agree that new G4 mode or G5 or awakening is possible but tiger form? I doubt it.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Yes he already scarred kaido but I don't think it was enough to satisfy Zoro because he didn't get the job done
He seems pretty adamant about leaving Kaido to Luffy, once King came Zoro didn't really show any real desire to go back to Kaido
ANd Zoro defeating first Yonko and not Luffy doing it is just no sensical.

Status
Not open for further replies.