Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji overwhelmed Queen from the moment he learned 'ifrit jambe', if the fight takes place on neutral ground with both 100% currently, that would be a mid diff for Sanji.

It also means that Sanji is also >> King, due to the portrayal King >/= Queen
Let alone ACoC or a hax that could be comparable to FS.

Oda could randomly decide to give King could have ACoA, ACoC and FS, and I'm sure you'd still they Queen and King are practically equals...

...man this is what it sucks about it. No one has issues with admitting that Queen is strong and so is Sanji, but YOU guys have to force stuff Zoro or King into it lol.

The portrayal can be expanded ago and gap can be increased to Oda's liking. When Queen/King were first introduced, they looked like they were practically equals. Then Oda decided to give King quite a decent bit higher bounty (not the 1.33 vs 1.32, but even have Marco in-between them, establishing a clear-cut gap, even if small) and add in Vivre Card about King being Hito of All Stars and Strongest after Kaido.

And if Oda so desires, he can expand the gap even further narratively by throwing King ACoC and/or making his hax just as good as FS if not better.

Nothing is set in concrete. Going, "Welp, for the first 20% of their screentime, Oda portrayed them close, so I shall ignore all the narrative and portrayal which comes after that they get individually, and pretend Oda can never increase the gap narratively if he so wants to, and lazily scale them as such anyway." is not power-scaling. It's agenda chasing.

Nice headcanon and fantasy. Too bad we've already seen Sanji walk off being hit from King, no magic mink senzu bean needed either

And no, an actual top tier would be fighting back. Unless you think Roger vs WB had one guy spending the whole fight getting his ass beat the whole time.
Judge's son doesn't need mink medicine, only Judge's exoskeleton, strength, speed and healing, just enough freebies for his vet level legs to not break against Queen's soft body. :josad:

Sanji is the only straw hat that did not get any training mentor . He just trained himself . Ivankov did not show anything to Sanji to improve his abilities .
Zoro got lots of fight and was trained by Mihawk who is god tier level according to the zorotards. Also zoro is not deep character no character development no fight himself no restriction in his life . Under this condition it is so normaaaaaaaaaal Sanji is coming a little bit behind zoro . But potential term is totally different term . They totally have same potential . Just improvement rate is different . Sanji accepted his destiny in this chapter . His determination reached different level a couple chapter ago. Zoro tards just making tards just ignore stupid guys
Not to mention Sanji literally always handicaps himself in fights by not using his hands because he knows that his main role is being the ship's cook. yet his fighting could already rival Zoro who uses 3 swords and main role being the crew's fighter.

Ofc Zoro has to be slightly better than Sanji in fighting, otherwise if Sanji who doesn't use hands and doesn't train as much as Zoro, ends up being stronger than Zoro who trains the whole time and uses 3 swords, what's the point of Zoro being on the crew??

This wasn't to ridicule Sanji. This was to criticize Oda.

You cannot possibly look at Sanji vs Queen and call it a good fight, Tobi Roppo fights were better. Oda just dropped the ball on Queen when compared to King and he's right.
I understand people are upset about this Queen laser-spam, but c'mon, we know he's a cyborg since god knows when, and what cyborgs do? Lasers. But at least now we know he's able to use g66 abilities as well, we gotta be reasonable about this. I don't think this fight is being THAT bad. But i gotta say i was expecting way more moves from his hybrid form, maybe awakening. :josad:

Lmao that panel comparison of King and Queen fight.

:suresure:

They really thought such will help any argument in favor of Queen ?
Queen literally has no hax and has not even one stat above King, lmao. :milaugh:

Once King drops awakening and Adv. CoC, I believe we have a convincing argument to say that not only King negs Queen, but King negs Queen and Jack together. :myman:

I like how people trash talk Queen and try to make him look weak, while Sanji is just that fucking strong. Sanji moves so fast even a YC can't keep up with his speed and thinks he is invisible - that is an insane Speed feat by Sanji, actualy the best speed feat in the series so far, except Kizaru ofc
Another example of when people just can’t accept when something is good and let it be, they just have to resort to exaggeration to make certain characters look better.

Luffy was so fast in base and G2 that he was constantly dodging attacks from a man that could see seconds into the future, to the point that Katakuri remarked on his frustration because he had never been avoided like that. Later, Luffy completely neutralized the advantage Katakuri had because he grew even faster in Snakeman. And now, Luffy is fighting someone that is even faster than Katakuri was.

Sanji does not have the best speed feats outside of Kizaru. Sanji isn’t even the fastest in his crew.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Laser spamming and germa powers
:seriously:

The good moves Queen has is the crusher with his neck and brachio bomber , oddly enough these are possible due his DF mainly.
Sadly both are so situational.

His technology side was actually mediocre tbh compared to his DF side.
Don’t worry Oda saving that side for next chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.